Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cooks from the weekend

SciAggie
SciAggie Posts: 6,481
I love three day weekends. 
Made tacos Thursday night. Ribeye steak, portabella mushrooms, fire roasted salsa, jalapeno ranch dip, and scratch corn tortillas. 

Spent Friday cutting limestone and fitting the chimney for the wood oven.  Had take-out burgers for supper. 

Starting the curing process now. Actually I just wanted to build a fire...

Next was creamed spinach tortellini with grilled shrimp. 

I ended the weekend with rack of lamb, pommes anna, and peas - because every night is date night with my wife. 

I hope your weekend was awesome too. Cheers!
Coleman, Texas
Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
"Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                      YukonRon

Comments