Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Alternative Surf and Turf Lunch

Options
2»

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,343
    Options
    Dang- @bgebrent - From all I have seen here I thought Nichole did the water-walking and you just managed the wake.  Better to be lucky than good any day...
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Dang- @bgebrent - From all I have seen here I thought Nichole did the water-walking and you just managed the wake.  Better to be lucky than good any day...
    I am the Wake Manager Cap!  Well said.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,174
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    lousubcap said:
    Nichole is the President and CEO 
  • Gman2
    Gman2 Posts: 421
    Options
    Fantastic looking meal B!
    LBGE, Mechanicsville, Va., LBGE, Duck, NC, XLBGE Wake, Va.
  • bgebrent
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    lousubcap said:
    Nichole is the President and CEO 
    If you only knew =)
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,052
    Options
    Awesome looking meal!  Can't wait to visit! 
  • SaintJohnsEgger
    SaintJohnsEgger Posts: 1,826
    Options
    Hey bro, up in the trees looking past your eggs at the lake... It just doesn't get much better than that.

I am curious about your table. Mine is small and I would love to add some extension shelves. Did you do that or was it built like that? Any images of how they attach to the table?
    Marshall in Beautiful Fruit Cove, FL.
    MiniMax 04/17
    Unofficial BGE MiniMax Evangelist
    Facebook Big Green Egg MiniMax Owners Group

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    I don't know how I missed this post. Brent that seriously looks incredible! Very nice lunch!
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • bgebrent
    Options
    Hey bro, up in the trees looking past your eggs at the lake... It just doesn't get much better than that.

I am curious about your table. Mine is small and I would love to add some extension shelves. Did you do that or was it built like that? Any images of how they attach to the table?
    I'll take some pictures of it late this week when I'm back at the lake and send them to you.  I purchased the table locally.
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options

Y'all get off of Brent's case on the work thing. If you had a Nicole, you wouldn't do a d@mn thing either. Carry on Brent....looks outstanding as usual.

Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow