Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cheap Dinner

While I was out shopping today, I came across some pretty cheap stuff for dinner. 
Yes, the whiskey is awful. 
Las Vegas, NV

Comments

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Says it's smooth! ;). What you doing with the beef?
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,338
    It is SWEET! I should do some sort of stir fry with it, but I am just going to do some quick steak bites. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Peach Pecan whiskey. 

That has hangover written all over it. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,338
    Peach Pecan whiskey. 

Yes Sir. It is horrific by itself only three glasses in tonight. May save the rest to mix with a coke (maybe all its good for). I had a bottle of peach whiskey from a distillery in Houston a few years back called Whitmeyers that was really good. Saw this today and had me interested. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Peach Pecan whiskey. 

Yes Sir. It is horrific by itself only three glasses in tonight. May save the rest to mix with a coke (maybe all its good for). I had a bottle of peach whiskey from a distillery in Houston a few years back called Whitmeyers that was really good. Saw this today and had me interested. 
    If it's already sweet adding to coke might just accentuate that.  Make a modified mule and mix with ginger beer, the spicier the better.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    If you can find it, Leopold Brothers Distillery does some fruit whiskeys that are really good. I like the peach and the apple is exceptional.