Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Added a small to the lineup

Options
Finally found a small on CL that was in my price range. So I  fulfilled my wishlist. No XXL or Mini Max but I now have the rest of the lineup. XL, large, medium, newly introduced small, and a mini. Plus two Vision Grill Kubs. My wife thinks I have a problem but she likes the food. 
XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,026
    edited April 2017
    Options
    That's a sweet setup! You're going to dig the small
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • odie91
    odie91 Posts: 541
    Options
    I'd take a small over a mini max any day.  Congrats.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    Lucky buy! I love my small more than ANY of my other eggs! Granted I only cook for the two of us 340 days of the year. But the small is far more versatile than some newbies understand since the M/M is nothing but a Small with the bottom shortened and the price tag increased!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • td66snrf
    td66snrf Posts: 1,822
    Options
    @RRP @odie91 @WeberWho Thanks for the compliments. I've been cooking on Kamados for over 30 years. Ron I agree. If you stand back and look at the line up the XL and Mini Max are not the same height to width ratio as the rest. They are shorter.

• bluebird66
    bluebird66 Posts: 2,727
    Options
    Nice collection!
    Large Egg with adjustable rig, Kick Ash Basket, Minimax and various Weber's.
    Floyd Va

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    Which one sees the most action?
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,337
    Options
    Great score and even more impressive set-up.  The SBGE is a hacker.  I use mine with a High-que grate and have never had any temperature issues.  Enjoy the newest addition.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • td66snrf
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hans61 said:
    Which one sees the most action?
    @Hans61  Definitely the large. XL and mini  the least
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    Fond of the small too.
    You will love it, bada$$ little ceramic.

It's good to have options.   ;)
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Love my small. It's a grilling machine. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    I have 2 smalls. You will love it. But I think you still need at least one more egg. Call me crazy.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • td66snrf
    Options
    Florida Grillin Girl said:
    I have 2 smalls. You will love it. But I think you still need at least one more egg. Call me crazy.
    What would you suggest? 
  • SMITTYtheSMOKER
    Options
    Looks like fighters lined up on an aircraft carrier. Impressive squadron, you look to be ready for anything that comes your way.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

• Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    Enjoy the small.  We love ours
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,540
    Options
    Enjoy the small... great find... BUT your wife is right that you do have a problem  ;)
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Florida Grillin Girl Posts: 4,972
    edited April 2017
    Options
    td66snrf said:
    Florida Grillin Girl said:
    What would you suggest? 
    I was kidding! No one needs 6 eggs. The only reason I have 6 is that I won one. Still, even having 5 could sound crazy to some. Welcome to the club.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini