Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Looking for "dumpster fire"....

Options
12346»

Comments

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Trump Trump Trump blah blah blah.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Happy Good Friday everyone
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options
    Speaking of dumpster fires......
    i was watching the terminator tonight and found this online about the film.  Not sure if it's true or not but it's pretty messed up either way!

XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,974
    Options
    @thetrim - no way could've OJ played that role - the gloves didn't fit.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,364
    Options
    @nolaegghead should consult Linda Hamilton and weigh in on this. 
    Jacksonville FL
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Dobie said:
    @nolaegghead should consult Linda Hamilton and weigh in on this. 
    I'll ask her next crawfish boil.
    edited April 2017
    Options
    President Trump is once again at Trump International Golf Club.  It is his 17th golf course trip since taking office ... 12 weeks ago.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,375
    Options
    And the point is...?
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    And the point is...?
    He seems to take a lot of vacation, quite a bit more than any other President in recent history.  He also tends to do this at his own resorts, lining his own pockets, at significant taxpayer expense.  

But yeah, other than that, I've got nothing.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,375
    Options
    Saw that coming.. I'm not gonna look into how many of the golf trips included foreign leaders but I can recall a few (associated with influential countries).  Doesn't matter to me where business gets done and I leave the $$ deal to the accounts-almost appropriate for 4/15 'cept the due date is 4/18 this year.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,349
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    And the point is...?
    He seems to take a lot of vacation, quite a bit more than any other President in recent history.  He also tends to do this at his own resorts, lining his own pockets, at significant taxpayer expense.  

But yeah, other than that, I've got nothing.

Read yesterday where Mar-A-Lago has charged the Secret Service $35K so far this year for use of golf carts while Trump is golfing there.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• HeavyG
    Options
    The irony has to sting...

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• HeavyG
    Options

• odie91
    odie91 Posts: 541
    Options
    Actually Obama played more golf than any other president in history. On top of that he wanted to play a special outing with Tiger Woods and spend millions of taxpayer dollars for that trip
  • odie91
    odie91 Posts: 541
    Options
    My mistake. She played more golf than anyone since Eisenhower. Anyway I prefer the jokes about United Airlines more than politics keep those coming
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    odie91 said:
    Actually Obama played more golf than any other president in history. On top of that he wanted to play a special outing with Tiger Woods and spend millions of taxpayer dollars for that trip
    Lol well that's one record Trump won't let stand!  
  • HeavyG
    Options
    odie91 said:
    The only problem with this chart is it forecasts expenditures to the 8th year of a Trump presidency. Hahhahahahahaha...like that would ever happen.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    odie91 said:
    Actually, you're wrong.
    edited April 2017
    Options
    But...he said actually. Which means it's gotta be true. But then you said actually too. I just don't know who to believe about anything anymore. Im even doubting there was actually a dumpster fire.
    My head hurts. I'm gonna lie down...
    Mt Elgin Ontario - just a Large.
  • thetrim
    Options
    Obama was such a pu$$
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Obama was such a pu$$
    The guy who replaced him is a draft-dodger.