Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    DuckDogDr said:
    Didn't realize church's was getting chicken that fresh... Look in the lower left corner fellas 

That is as fresh as it gets. Any chance they are growing their own okra?
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    Jeremiah said:
    Burned supper tonight. Damn clown fish lived up'd to his name and jumped in the overflow. Again. Stupid fish. 
    Never have any luck with thin filet fish. Thicker cuts, I nail. Thin filets, are nothing more than trash bags filler.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • northGAcock
    You two are fortunate to have each other. Celebrate always the things that are important to you. To you and Suzy....Cheers!

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    YukonRon said:
    Jeremiah said:
    Burned supper tonight. Damn clown fish lived up'd to his name and jumped in the overflow. Again. Stupid fish. 
    Never have any luck with thin filet fish. Thicker cuts, I nail. Thin filets, are nothing more than trash bags filler.
    Thin filets belong in a nonstick pan. Little butter, twist of lemon...  Delicious.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • YukonRon
    You two are fortunate to have each other. Celebrate always the things that are important to you. To you and Suzy....Cheers!

@northGAcock

Thank you Robin. Means a lot.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • bgebrent
    YukonRon said:

@northGAcock

All that be damned.  Get that 8 gallons of bourbon slushies there, then you return as superman.
  • northGAcock
    bgebrent said:
    YukonRon said:

@northGAcock

All that be damned.  Get that 8 gallons of bourbon slushies there, then you return as superman.
    Kick things off right with a good bloody....you know breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

• bgebrent
    bgebrent said:
    YukonRon said:

@northGAcock

Kick things off right with a good bloody....you know breakfast is the most important meal of the day!
    Counting on Robins breakfast, period.
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    bgebrent said:
    Laughing....

Listen with earbuds if at work 

Image result for parental advisory

https://youtu.be/E1p0sA8bgGA
    "At "work"".  Putting that NC degree to work at its full potential I see.  Nice work Matt.
    That's right sucka! Thank me so you can have electricity in yo crib!
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • YukonRon
    I think we arrive Thursday evening. So we will set up and start testing the pouring capabilities from the food saver bags. They work perfectly for freezing and storage of My Beautiful Wife's Bourbon Slushie Recipe She Got From Church. 8 bags of at least a gallon, I think.
    Bring some cups folks. We will bring some as well, but I am sure whatever we bring will run out very soon. Write your names on the cups so we can kind of identify the bodies, should we need to.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YukonRon
    bgebrent said:
    bgebrent said:
    YukonRon said:

@northGAcock

Counting on Robins breakfast, period.
    Best part of coming to, after an evening hanging out with our friends, is Robin's breakfast sandwich in a cup. Prepares you for the day.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • tarheelmatt
    Headed to the Buckeye state. 
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    Be sure to take your little joe so you can make more of that badass pulled pork
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Mussels and fries for lunch today. Heading home in the morning. Picked up some bambi burgers and chunks this afternoon as well.

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829

Not right now, but last night I was watching Planet Earth 2 in 4k/HDR.  Holy ****!  The imagery, sound, everything about it was awesome.  I sat speechless for an hour watching the jungle episode.

The effort and detail that the BBC went through to capture these images is mindblowing.  I was totally engulfed in the video and can’t wait to watch the rest. 

If you haven’t done so already, you have to check this series out.  Stunning! 

Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    YEMTrey said:

Not right now, but last night I was watching Planet Earth 2 in 4k/HDR.  Holy ****!  The imagery, sound, everything about it was awesome.  I sat speechless for an hour watching the jungle episode.

The effort and detail that the BBC went through to capture these images is mindblowing.  I was totally engulfed in the video and can’t wait to watch the rest. 

Agree with everything @yemTrey says here, and would suggest that it applies to the original Planet Earth as well, which is available on Netflix.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• tarheelmatt
    Legume said:
    Be sure to take your little joe so you can make more of that badass pulled pork
    Haha.. Last time I "tried" to make badass pulled pork on the Joe Jr in Ohio was a failure. 
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • tarheelmatt
    Good deal on a Large in Fort Mill, SC .

Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,324
    Acn said:
    YEMTrey said:

Agree with everything @yemTrey says here, and would suggest that it applies to the original Planet Earth as well, which is available on Netflix.
    ALL the BBC produced nature shows are worth a watch.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• jeffwit
    jeffwit Posts: 1,348
    Whoa, does the gravity-defying, sideways square plate beat the @Mattman3969 diamond plate???
    Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 5 dogs, 4 cats, 12 chickens, 2 goats, 2 pigs. 
    “Honey, we bought a farm.”
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Eoin said:
    Mussels and fries for lunch today. Heading home in the morning. Picked up some bambi burgers and chunks this afternoon as well.

That looks great! I got a bad mussel a couple years ago and I'm proud to say I'm back to eating them. For those who have endured food poisoning, you know how hard that was.  
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,431
    YEMTrey said:

Limited cable here, I have the blurays on order when they come out.  Love the original series!  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• YukonRon
    Just finished a cab, sitting by the fire.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • bgebrent
    YukonRon said:
    What cab?  Fire looks amazing.
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    It's been too damn hot since February for a fire. Kinda envious. 
  • YukonRon
    bgebrent said:
    YukonRon said:
    Educated Guess 2012. Very nice.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YukonRon
    Up around 3800 feet elevation right now in SE Kentucky. 53F. Feels awesome.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • bgebrent
    YukonRon said:
    bgebrent said:
    YukonRon said:
    Educated Guess 2012. Very nice.
    Red blend.  Glad it was good!
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    YukonRon said:
    Up around 3800 feet elevation right now in SE Kentucky. 53F. Feels awesome.
    Went down to opening day for Rome Braves tonight in shorts and T. Currently 63 and we're back home.