Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Looking for "dumpster fire"....

Options

Comments

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Glaring hypocrisy from the media.  No exploration of Mrs. Bill Clinton's ties to Russia and them ok'ing the sale uranium to a Russian and huge contributor to the Clinton Slush Fund errrr the Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative. 
    When your only defense of Trump is to go after Clinton, well... The politics of changing the subject - the last resort for those who can not bear the agony of looking their country in the eye. 

Besides the chicken skewers, that's the greatest thing I learned from you, Professor!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options

Politics, how does it work?!?!?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options

Politics, how does it work?!?!?
    Cuz he's just that kinda guy...

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• JohnInCarolina
    Options

Diplomacy, how does it work?!?!?
  • thetrim
    Options
    For the last eight years it was bend over and touch your toes, Mr Obama
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    thetrim said:
    I'm sure that's exactly what Bin Laden said, just before the bullet passed through his face.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

It’s “not what you would think,” unless you had ever in your life read, thought, or asked about the issue.
  • HeavyG
    Options

It’s “not what you would think,” unless you had ever in your life read, thought, or asked about the issue.
    I'm wondering what most residents of Seoul think about Trumpy's bluster. 

The DPRK can't hurt the US but it can sure eff up them and their city.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• thetrim
    Options
    thetrim said:
    I'm sure that's exactly what Bin Laden said, just before the bullet passed through his face.
    Obama is a great shot!
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    HeavyG said:

It's like he's on some kind of third-grade field trip.  "You'll never guess what I learned today!!!"
  • PlanSB
    PlanSB Posts: 90
    Options
    Whenever he says "a lot of people don't know this, but...." is when you know he just learned something. :lol:
  • HeavyG
    Options
    PlanSB said:
    Whenever he says "a lot of people don't know this, but...." is when you know he just learned something. :lol:
    Or..."Who knew...?" 

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    HeavyG said:  

This.  Just in conventional artillery, Seoul could take on a world of hurt.   :s

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,392
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Don't know about today's world but in war games of the 1990's, the west didn't stop/turn the southward advance until well beyond Seoul.  I doubt much has changed.  
    Genghis Khan of the modern era with the DPRK right out of the gate.
    Edit:  In some circles I think the Trump bluster and unpredictability are a plus.  Definitely makes the action/reaction calculus much more challenging, on both sides.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    My friends in Seoul say that today the NK government has invited reporters from all countries in for some kind of a show, and that it's possible it will be a missile launch.  Hold on to your hats I guess.
  • HeavyG
    Options
    To answer my own question about wondering what Seoul residents might be thinking I hit the Google (I'm slow but I pick things up eventually) and read a few South Korean newspaper websites.

This article says what I would have suspected: http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/04/13/2017041300782.html

One can only hope that the last paragraph of that article proves to be accurate:

"Even President Trump is not reckless enough to do that, pundits say."

• HendersonTRKing
    Options

Nobody knew that __________ could be so complicated.

Or, perhaps, everybody knew.  Except you.
    It's a 302 thing . . .
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Ha! That is funny right there. I will say though that I believe all these men had affairs with women...

i don't think we want to go nuclear on sex
    scandals by party. 

I can just say that I am way more comfortable with Mike Pence behaving appropriately alone with a woman than with a Boy Scout troop. 

Wish I had more time but I have to run in to the bathroom at MSP to hand out a few business cards. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

So much winning!  
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,772
    edited April 2017
    Options
    trump should have the democrats over for dinner =) maybe discuss healthcare
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Image result for community pizza fire gif
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• JohnInCarolina
    Options

Where is Jackie Chiles when you need him?
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Amazing how ubiquitous that face is, whether it's for getting caught having an affair with your secretary, or for soliciting gay sex in a public restroom.  

The description of Craig's arrest is pretty hilarious:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Craig_scandal#Arrest

I love the way the officer handled it.  Craig motions his foot towards his under the stall, then puts his hand underneath the stall.  So the officer responds by putting his badge under the stall, and then pointing his finger towards the exit.  LOL!