Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Looking for "dumpster fire"....

Options

Comments

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options

Neither party wants this behavior to stop. It's the only thing they can both agree on. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,086
    Options
    This fire???

Duh, that is why you never lay your egg on its side.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Trump = Manzeil.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• dougcrann
    dougcrann Posts: 1,129
    Options
    This fire???

This fire???

Yes...That's it...thanks...
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,364
    Options

Jacksonville FL
  • PirateBill
    PirateBill Posts: 259
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Oh crap he has a "save" button!

Fight like a man so you don't die like a dog

- Calico Jack Rackham

1,000 watt Sharp - 1.1 Cu. Ft. Mid-Size Microwave and one sweet steakager (retail 229$) 

Scruffy City a.k.a. Knoxville, TN.

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,975
    Options
    Par for the course...

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
  • HendersonTRKing
    Options
    Legume said:
    I really don't know you meant anti-Semitic or anti-semantic.  One's definitely funnier.
    Tried to slip that one in, but you saw what I did there.   =)
    It's a 302 thing . . .
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,349
    Options
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,185
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    Looks like he's gearing up for a Friday night on the forum. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    Damnit!  Someone stole my costume idea for the Butt Blast!
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,758
    Options
    here you go john, the whole conspiracy theory thing =)  not as long as the clinton murder thing but we have several  years to go =)

it’s hard for me to see any U.S. ties to Russia…except for the Flynn thing and the Manafort thing  and the Tillerson thing  and the Sessions thing  and the Kushner thing  and the Carter Page thing  and the Roger Stone thing  and the Felix Sater thing  and the Boris Ephsteyn thing  and the Rosneft thing  and the Gazprom thing  and the Sergey Gorkov banker thing  and the Azerbajain thing  and the “I love Putin” thing  and the Donald Trump, Jr. thing  and the Sergey Kislyak thing  and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing  and the Russian Business Interests thing  and the Emoluments Clause thing  and the Alex Schnaider thing  and the hack of the DNC thing  and the Guccifer 2.0 thing  and the Mike Pence “I don’t know anything” thing  and the Russians mysteriously dying thing  and Trump’s public request to Russia to hack Hillary’s email thing  and the Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king thing  and the Russian fertilizer king’s plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing  and the Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing  and the Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery thing  and the Cyprus bank thing  and Trump not releasing his tax returns thing  and the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing  and the election hacking thing  and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing  and the Steele Dossier thing
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    Damnit!  Someone stole my costume idea for the Butt Blast!
    costume?
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    edited April 2017
    Options
    here you go john, the whole conspiracy theory thing =)  not as long as the clinton murder thing but we have several  years to go =)

it’s hard for me to see any U.S. ties to Russia…except for the Flynn thing and the Manafort thing  and the Tillerson thing  and the Sessions thing  and the Kushner thing  and the Carter Page thing  and the Roger Stone thing  and the Felix Sater thing  and the Boris Ephsteyn thing  and the Rosneft thing  and the Gazprom thing  and the Sergey Gorkov banker thing  and the Azerbajain thing  and the “I love Putin” thing  and the Donald Trump, Jr. thing  and the Sergey Kislyak thing  and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing  and the Russian Business Interests thing  and the Emoluments Clause thing  and the Alex Schnaider thing  and the hack of the DNC thing  and the Guccifer 2.0 thing  and the Mike Pence “I don’t know anything” thing  and the Russians mysteriously dying thing  and Trump’s public request to Russia to hack Hillary’s email thing  and the Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king thing  and the Russian fertilizer king’s plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing  and the Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing  and the Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery thing  and the Cyprus bank thing  and Trump not releasing his tax returns thing  and the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing  and the election hacking thing  and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing  and the Steele Dossier thing
    Not enough =)  .....
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,378
    Options
    There will never be enough as long as The Donald is in the White House...
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Glaring hypocrisy from the media.  No exploration of Mrs. Bill Clinton's ties to Russia and them ok'ing the sale uranium to a Russian and huge contributor to the Clinton Slush Fund errrr the Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative. 
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • HeavyG
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Glaring hypocrisy from the media.  No exploration of Mrs. Bill Clinton's ties to Russia and them ok'ing the sale uranium to a Russian and huge contributor to the Clinton Slush Fund errrr the Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative. 
    Is Hillary POTUS? DId I miss something?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    thetrim said:
    She was running for president. It was relevant before her "it's in the bag" win. But you already knew that, so no, you did not miss anything.
  • HeavyG
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    thetrim said:
    She was running for president. It was relevant before her "it's in the bag" win. But you already knew that, so no, you did not miss anything.
    SO...she's not POTUS (nor a government official in any capacity) so of what relevance are any of her alleged "misdeeds"?

BREAKING NEWS: Moments ago at a press conference Trumpy has changed his mind from just a couple months ago and has now decided NATO is NOT obsolete. 

Still no word on how Mexico will pay for the wall yet.

• JohnInCarolina
    edited April 2017
    Options
    thetrim said:
    When your only defense of Trump is to go after Clinton, well... The politics of changing the subject - the last resort for those who can not bear the agony of looking their country in the eye. 

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    HeavyG said:

BREAKING NEWS: Moments ago at a press conference Trumpy has changed his mind from just a couple months ago and has now decided NATO is NOT obsolete. 

A great relief to hear that NATO is no longer obsolete!  They were OUT, and now they're IN!
  • HeavyG
    Options
    This fellow apparently forgot the old saw that - "it is better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."