Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

SGH??

Options
2»

Comments

• Biggreenpharmacist
    Options
    SGH said:
    @Biggreenpharmacist
    Sounds like a plan. Will be glad to see y'all. I will whip up some seafood for y'all. Any requests ??
    No anus!

Little Rock, AR

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    SGH said:
    @Biggreenpharmacist
    Sounds like a plan. Will be glad to see y'all. I will whip up some seafood for y'all. Any requests ??
    No anus!
    I'm really disappointed in you brother pharmacist  ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    I started a new job and have been tunning like I was being chased by Mama June. 

Im around. 

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • SGH
    Options
    I'm still alive my friends.  
    https://youtu.be/70mAhUKFhRg

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• westernbbq
    westernbbq Posts: 2,490
    Options
    I just want to see the SGH Seal of Approval!
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    piney said:
    Where has Scottie been? We never hear from SGH, NOLA, Henapple, Cen-Tex, or any of the "old hands" anymore...whats the deal??
    Been roaming around the French Quarter asking tourist "i bet ya I know where you got them shoes".  What a hoot.  I roar with laughter every time. And somehow, I win the bets!!!  I love the uneducated!!!
    Options
    Ask and so shall ye receive my friend. 

Status- Standing by.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Image result for seal of approval meme
    Options
    I am bummed that I won't be able to see all you degenerates at BB in a couple weeks. We started an outage last night and I am working 72 hour weeks minimum for the next 5 weeks. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • SGH
    Options
    CTMike said:
    I am bummed that I won't be able to see all you degenerates at BB in a couple weeks. We started an outage last night and I am working 72 hour weeks minimum for the next 5 weeks. 
     I feel your pain brother. Been working 84-91 hours a week myself on nightshift. 

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    I can't stand him ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Status- Standing by.

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    @CTMike - no fun but you've gotta pay for that yuge cooker in your garage somehow.  Hopefully some down-time somewhere to keep playing around with it.   
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @CTMike - no fun but you've gotta pay for that yuge cooker in your garage somehow.  Hopefully some down-time somewhere to keep playing around with it.   
    @lousubcap

The cooker is paid for, the OT from this outage is paying for the outdoor kitchen. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    Options
    SGH said:
    @Biggreenpharmacist
    No anus!
    Might I suggest a compromise?

Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    piney said:

Ok little fat buddy, I'm gonna run 1 more trip to Tx this summer/fall and I'm done. My friend wants to go 1 time and we are going to go by NOLA's, Grimms, and stop by your place, just tell me when you will be in the neighborhood. 
    @piney What part of Texas will your trip be taking you to?
    If you are around Dallas give me a call!!
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • westernbbq
    westernbbq Posts: 2,490
    Options
    SGH said:
    Ask and so shall ye receive my friend. 

THAT'S what im talking about Brothaman!    
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options
    SGH said:
    I can't stand him ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Stole Heidi Klum out of your arms, did he?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Somebody's gotta work :lol:
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • SGH
    Options
    Her incredible good looks aside, I can't stand her either. I give her due credit though, in her prime she was as fine as they come. But she should be shot for her poor choices just the same. 

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Somebody has to feed them brother Husker =)

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    And it goes without saying, if I had Snor money I would have retired 30 years ago ;)

Status- Standing by.

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    SGH said:
    Her incredible good looks aside, I can't stand her either. I give her due credit though, in her prime she was as fine as they come. But she should be shot for her poor choices just the same. 

Why all the hate for Seal?  I don't get it.  You know you're never gonna survive, unless, you are a little crazy.
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Somebody is working!  John, why all the love for Seal?  Only posted to be in this incredible post.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Somebody is working!  John, why all the love for Seal?  Only posted to be in this incredible post.
    I'm not a Seal fanboy, I just don't know why anyone would hate him.  I mean, what's he done to Scottie?  Maybe @SGH can show us on the doll where Seal touched him.
  • piney
    piney Posts: 1,478
    Options
    SGH said:
    bgebrent said:
    SGH said:
    bgebrent said:
    Bryant is a Hebrew name.  My name is brother Brent.  
    For some reason autocorrect changed "brent" to "Bryant" above. 
    And therefore you must join us and the hippy at BB.
    I hope he makes it too, but if he's working seven nights a week until June, well...
    All hope is not lost my friend. Trying to get a friend to fill in for me for 5 days. It very well may work out in my favor. 
    I hope to see you at Butt Blast. I WILL see you this summer/fall in the Gulf.
    Lenoir, N.C.