Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Show me your set up...

Comments

• PirateBill
    PirateBill Posts: 259
    Photo Egg said:
    Found you dog...was roaming Galveston a couple weeks ago at a TAMUG Margi Gras fundraiser.

Always will like Revelry ... But only one Dog is truly #1 in College football in my opinion.

Fight like a man so you don't die like a dog

- Calico Jack Rackham

1,000 watt Sharp - 1.1 Cu. Ft. Mid-Size Microwave and one sweet steakager (retail 229$) 

Scruffy City a.k.a. Knoxville, TN.

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    ewyllins said:

The little fella looks lonely.

Phoenix 
  • jdkeithbge
    jdkeithbge Posts: 310
    I recently posted my new outdoor kitchen setup a couple months ago so I'll link to it here.  If I didn't say so explicitly in my original post, I found a lot of helpful advice and ideas on this forum, so thanks to all who have shared their setups, tips, and tricks.
    XL BGE, CGS AR & spider, 36" SS Blackstone, SMOBOT - Flower Mound, TX
  • smbishop said:
    I was basically on a 10 X 10 for many years with a patio umbrella.  The install on this finished last fall...the roof opens and closes via a solar panel... 
    Very nice. I feel shelter from the rain and lights are the key to year round outdoor cooking, at least out here.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

• smbishop
    smbishop Posts: 3,053
    smbishop said:
    I was basically on a 10 X 10 for many years with a patio umbrella.  The install on this finished last fall...the roof opens and closes via a solar panel... 
    Very nice. I feel shelter from the rain and lights are the key to year round outdoor cooking, at least out here.

Thanks Smitty, I lived in Los Gatos, just before moving back to WA and joining the BGE world.  Wish I knew about it when I was near you!
    Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.
  • SBGonzo
    SBGonzo Posts: 137
    Cheers and Grill On! 
  • noveggske
    noveggske Posts: 38
    We moved in 3 weeks ago and I'm still working on things - but here's where we are today. Ultimate goal is to get the eggs under the cover but they are pretty good where they are now for the summer. 

****.... i need to move to Texas... i need space like that.  
  • AlbertaEgger
    AlbertaEgger Posts: 1,387
    We moved in 3 weeks ago and I'm still working on things - but here's where we are today. Ultimate goal is to get the eggs under the cover but they are pretty good where they are now for the summer. 

As I was scrolling through all these great set ups I was actually just trying to think of who had just moved into the new place that had the covered bar set up, thank for posting, looks great, I would have been searching for awhile so I could have asked how you made out there.
    County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada
  • Hntnhrd
    Hntnhrd Posts: 713
    I don't have a dedicated space yet. Stuff is scattered out different doors in the house!!!
  • Wheely
    Wheely Posts: 13
    XL and MM in the UK, M in France
  • Wheely
    Wheely Posts: 13
    Meant to add a comment....The above is my set up in Good Old Blighty !!
    XL and MM in the UK, M in France
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited March 2017
    Wheely said:
    Beautiful tables.  Love the tractor seat bar stools. My dad retired after 35 years at John Deere Harvester..as long as I've been around..he made four yellow, swivel, padded, JD tractor seat bar stools for his bar.

Nice chill spot.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• Theophan
    Theophan Posts: 2,654
    I am in AWE of many of the setups some of your folks have, and the gorgeous property and views -- WOW!!!  Way cool!
  • GaBGE
    GaBGE Posts: 556
    Here's my current setup. Always wanted to bring the XL camping so I brought it with me this time. So far I have cooked butts, pizza and tonight Ribeyes. I currently have potatoes on indirect along with some pig shots. 
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    Focker said:
    Slab, military surplus camp tables, and nests here.  I like to move things around.  Would love to add handlers at some point.  Had a table, tore it down, was a PITA to move around.  The paver slab in the background is for the KBQ.  Another Suncast shed holds the WSMs and kettles to the right on the slab.  Eggs get rolled under the overhang.  Not the fanciest, but gets the job done, in all weather conditions.  A new concrete slab is in the near future works , now that my kitchen has been addressed.

You have a rather substantial capacity there, Gaylord.  And it looks like you can just go over the fence for some sugary rum drinks!  Very nice!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Cmyachtie
    Cmyachtie Posts: 101
    This is mine for the minimax, modified plans off the BGE specs for the small.
    just to mention the bottle opener is in bottom left missed the photo......bad photography!.....blame the wine.

MMx, my not so large BGE
    Genesis E330 gasser 
    WiFi ANOVA SV
    Halifax, Canada
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Looks like the back wall has been on fire!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Focker
    thetrim said:
    Focker said:
    Slab, military surplus camp tables, and nests here.  I like to move things around.  Would love to add handlers at some point.  Had a table, tore it down, was a PITA to move around.  The paver slab in the background is for the KBQ.  Another Suncast shed holds the WSMs and kettles to the right on the slab.  Eggs get rolled under the overhang.  Not the fanciest, but gets the job done, in all weather conditions.  A new concrete slab is in the near future works , now that my kitchen has been addressed.

You have a rather substantial capacity there, Gaylord.  And it looks like you can just go over the fence for some sugary rum drinks!  Very nice!
    Thanks, it's nothing fancy, and in my defense, only paid full retail price for one.  :)

I'm fortunate, my neighbors are really cool.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• bgebrent
    Focker said:
    thetrim said:
    Focker said:

Thanks, it's nothing fancy, and in my defense, only paid full retail price for one.  :)

He's making up for something... ;)
  • Focker
    bgebrent said:
    Focker said:
    thetrim said:
    Focker said:

He's making up for something... ;)
    Busted, damnit!
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Cmyachtie
    Cmyachtie Posts: 101
    bgebrent said:
    No that's just the way cedar looks after weathering and "bad" stain removal..LOL

I should also add that the MM sits on two patioslabs, due to the short profile and wanting the lower shelf to be of any use.
    MMx, my not so large BGE
    Genesis E330 gasser 
    WiFi ANOVA SV
    Halifax, Canada
  • bgebrent
    Cmyachtie said:
    bgebrent said:
    No that's just the way cedar looks after weathering and "bad" stain removal..LOL

I should also add that the MM sits on two patioslabs, due to the short profile and wanting the lower shelf to be of any use.
    Thanks for that.