Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Hit the game winning shot yesterday and gets standing O at 8am class the next morning. 

http://www.newsobserver.com/sports/college/acc/unc/article140993023.html
    Congratulations on winning a very incredible game. Best of luck for the rest of the way. Represent the Region. 
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Hit the game winning shot yesterday and gets standing O at 8am class the next morning. 

Congratulations on winning a very incredible game. Best of luck for the rest of the way. Represent the Region. 
    I hope Oregon decapitates your boys worse than they did KS.  Go Gamecocks now.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    YukonRon said:

Man you're saltier than a guy who lost a wing contest. 
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    Butterin' subway tile.

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• YukonRon
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    YukonRon said:

In some cases, sportsmanship is never allowed. I am thinking this must be one of those very cases. Losing in the last second is not what we handle very well. It sticks around for a long time. Seems like we have had enough practice at it though. 

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    bgebrent said:
    YukonRon said:

In some cases, sportsmanship is never allowed. I am thinking this must be one of those very cases. Losing in the last second is not what we handle very well. It sticks around for a long time. Seems like we have had enough practice at it though. 
    I sent Matt a congratulatory message.  Still hope the heels get trounced.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Focker
    Options
    Getting brighter...

Brandon
    Quad Cities

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    bgebrent said:
    YukonRon said:

Having the Falcons blow that Super Bowl lead and now this, Brent's probably near stroke levels. 
  • YukonRon
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    bgebrent said:
    YukonRon said:

Having the Falcons blow that Super Bowl lead and now this, Brent's probably near stroke levels. 
    He is like every Kentucky fan, myself included, can't wait for October to get here so we can start the smack talk again in earnest.
    I will start now; Go ahead and etch our name on the Trophy next year. 40-0.
    We did not lose, we chose to delay the hanging of number 9 for just one more year.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Focker
    Options
    Hail yeah

Brandon
    Quad Cities

• YukonRon
    Options
    Looking awesome Brandon!

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Focker
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Looking awesome Brandon!
    Thanks much my friend.  The reclaimed corn crib wood I originally planned had termites....a major buzzkill.  Plan B came out better than I envisioned.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    Veg in the wok tonight.

• YukonRon
    Options
    Focker said:
    YukonRon said:
    Looking awesome Brandon!
    Thanks much my friend.  The reclaimed corn crib wood I originally planned had termites....a major buzzkill.  Plan B came out better than I envisioned.
    B looks awesome. I have a lot of friends that have used reclaimed wood with varying rates of success.  Your story, is very similar to most of the others, beautiful wood, but too many problems to risk using.

Frankly, I think that plan B turned out pretty sweet. Congrats!

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,378
    Options
    Wondering why @nolaegghead's green egg thread was sunk this AM.  But on we go-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Burning down some oak twigs in the mini for hamburgers. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,541
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    YukonRon said:
    bgebrent said:
    YukonRon said:

He is like every Kentucky fan, myself included, can't wait for October to get here so we can start the smack talk again in earnest.
    I will start now; Go ahead and etch our name on the Trophy next year. 40-0.
    We did not lose, we chose to delay the hanging of number 9 for just one more year.
    Brother Ron sounds a like you are enjoying your slushies early in the day...  =)
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Talking about Queen Victoria
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Cooking some bratts (some already in the beer bath) and wings. Due to some clumsiness last week, i busted my rear end. Felt bad on Saturday and left my tailgatie before cooking. Catchining up now....can't let this goodness go to waste.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,625
    Options
    Apparently I don't store my gasoline close enough to my egg.
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    Legume said:
    Apparently I don't store my gasoline close enough to my egg.
    I was thinking the same thing.....  
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    @Sea2Ski you're right I do appreciate that lol .. I'll show you my stack when I get back to the house 

been working on that actually.. Finishing interior doors and replacing Windows ..started as a fun project be glad when the crap is done 

also finished 2 decoys and bought 2 new cows 

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Focker said:
    YukonRon said:
    Looking awesome Brandon!
    B looks awesome. I have a lot of friends that have used reclaimed wood with varying rates of success.  Your story, is very similar to most of the others, beautiful wood, but too many problems to risk using.

Frankly, I think that plan B turned out pretty sweet. Congrats!
    Ron, be safe out there. Sounds like you guys are getting pummeled. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,343
    Options
    Just put a 3lb English roast in for a 24 hour swim. Plan is to sear on the large and make sammies. Experimenting... Will post a thread tomorrow with results 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Dyal_SC said:

At first glance, I thought that was deep fried anus. Got plumb excited for a moment.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    YEMTrey said:
    Researching ocean front condo's in Cherry Grove, SC for our summer vacation. 
    And........................we're staying down near Murrell's Inlet.  I've played Tidewater GC many times.  This will get me closer to Caledonia and True Blue.  Can't wait to play some vacation golf again!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    @YEMTrey when are you down? 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    @YEMTrey when are you down? 
    @Jeremiah , we'll be down there in August.  The 5th through the 12th.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio