Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mrs. Dog's Disappearing Mustard - WOWSER!!!

RRP
RRP Posts: 25,880
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Since this board has newbies coming here daily I'm doing this as an unpaid, unsolicited service to one and all on the BGE board. An avid egger posting here from time to time as "J Appledog" is in real life Julie Applegate who has a culinary claim to fame. She makes an award winning product called Mrs. Dog's Diasappearing Mustard. It is truly a unique "sweet, hot & spicy" mustard that makes great things GREATER. For instance last night I made some deviled eggs and used it as my secret ingredient as I always do. What a kicker! Then for lunch today I fixed a cold meat loaf sandwich that in its own the meatloaf was wonderful, but again Mrs Dog's kicked it to lip smackin GREAT status. She also makes and sells some other products too and as an egger I wholeheartedly recommend these products to one and all!
[ul][li]Click here for Mrs. Dogs - you'll love it!!!!!!![/ul]
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments