Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

HEY SPIN

Options
Scott S
Scott S Posts: 24
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I see your a fellow electrician. Your right I do have alot of enthusiasm. My wife thinks Im nuts. Enthusiasm and alot of asking questions is what made me a very good electrician.AndI intend to pursue THE EGG in the same degree of fashion, So with you and all the others on the forum Ill be a SPERT in no time flat.[p] Thanks YAall[p] Scott[p] Ps, where did you learn all that molecular stuff about meat ?

Comments

• Spin
    Spin Posts: 1,375
    Options
    Scott S,[p]We be bros. Smile to your wife and tell her to rest a bit and enjoy the journey :-).[p]Electricity is the most understood, well defined natural phenomenon on Earth. Yet it cannot be controlled in nature. The learning still continues.[p]The cooking possibilities using the Egg has yet to reach a defined boundary of its limits. Welcome to the exploration of what can be cooked and how to accomplish it. The goal is to make the very best you like to eat in a way that works for you.[p]Spin

• Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    Spin,
    Did we just have an "Egg Moment"? ;>)
    say 'hey' to Ms. Spin for me[p]Carey[p]

• Scott S
    Options
    Sundown,

Hope your not jelouse ! HEE HEE HEE[p]

• Spin
    Options
    Sundown,[p]It was kind of warm and fuzzy for a moment there :-). We both look forward to seeing you again at the fest. Are you bringing your sidekick?[p]Spin

• Scott S
    Options
    Spin,
    Hey SPIN am I invited, Whene and where[p][p] Scott S

• Spin
    Options
    Scott S,[p]You and yours are certainly invited and welcomed. Bookmark the link below to access the latest updated info.[p]Spin

[ul][li]Eggfest 2001[/ul]
  • Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    Spin,
    I'm working on him now. He has yet to get over last year! Been talking to a couple of other local Egger and we may have a Massachusetts contingent showing up. **** (aka Coot) said something about doing three or four kinds of wings and thighs. We've a couple of strange marinades we have been working on that will either fly of crash and burn!
    No comparison to your pizza though! Still haven't mastered pizza yet.
    Hey to Ms. Spin[p]Carey