Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT... Poor Sean...

Options
HeavyG
HeavyG Posts: 10,349
He's signaling for help... "Somebody get me out of here!!!"

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

Comments

• Sardonicus
    Sardonicus Posts: 1,700
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    He's signaling for help... "Somebody get me out of here!!!"

In related news:

Sean Spicer Walking Around White House In Sunglasses And Baseball Cap To Avoid Press

http://www.theonion.com/graphic/sean-spicer-walking-around-white-house-sunglasses--55475
     B) 

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Hmmmm.  Another whiny political thread.  I thought perhaps for a while these threads have...

Flint, Michigan
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,364
    Options
    Cease fire is over, that didn't last long....
    Jacksonville FL
  • Sardonicus
    Options

Here's how:

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• HeavyG
    Options
    Hmmmm.  Another whiny political thread.  I thought perhaps for a while these threads have...

Whiny??

I just thought it was funny. As did Sean when a few minutes later it was pointed out to him and he rotated it right side up.

Boy...you special snowflakes sure are sensitive these days. :)
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,378
    Options
    It is Friday so hang on...
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • yljkt
    yljkt Posts: 799
    Options
    Thought we were done with this crap....guess some of the usual suspects can't help themselves. 
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Damn I love cyber space, I can watch the neighbours have a tiff without even having to walk to the fence. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,976
    Options

Equally hilarious.  I bet the unemployment rate is also suddenly real.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • FearlessTheEggNoob
    FearlessTheEggNoob Posts: 888
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Indeed. Who wouldn't be with only doom and gloom to report? An abject failure of an administration if there ever was one.

...yet on Yahoo buried below below articles about what a great guy B.O. is, or some keen insight on Hillary's latest haircut I did find these:

Is the ‘Trump Effect’ Real? Stock Market Has Best 4 Months Since Recession

US adds 235,000 jobs, unemployment rate falls to 4.7%

Americans are entering the labor force in droves

Could it be real?
    Naaaaaw, more fake news. Move along, nothing to see here folks...

Gittin' there...
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,976
    Options
    Indeed. Who wouldn't be with only doom and gloom to report? An abject failure of an administration if there ever was one.

...yet on Yahoo buried below below articles about what a great guy B.O. is, or some keen insight on Hillary's latest haircut I did find these:

Could it be real?

How do the jobs numbers compare to the last two February's?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • FearlessTheEggNoob
    Options

Could it be real?

The wrestling with a pig analogy immediately comes to mind. I'll leave it at that.

Sun broke out after a week of overcast skies! Woo Hoo! Time to go for a run!
    Gittin' there...
  • Sardonicus
    edited March 2017
    Options

Could it be real?

You know what, John?  I [think that I] know where you're going with that,
    and I ain't hatin' -  
     - but I'm okay with The Gloat on this.  Let  'em gloat, I say.
    Just as I was okay with The Gloat over the past 6+ years of President Obama's Job Creation against the backdrop of THE  Recession.

If today's numbers are real, then they represent Real People with their heads held a tiny little bit higher.  Same as it was for the last seven-ish years, it is for the last month.  
    As President Obama deserves The Gloat for the past seven or so years, President <sigh> Trump deserves The Gloat for the past month.

Obviously, informed and serious-minded observers recognize that Trump inherited a much, much healthier economy than did Obama, but that bit of datum probably doesn't matter to those guys/gals who're a tiny bit better off.

I'm good wit' that.
    Bet you are too!
     B) 

• HeavyG
    Options
    yljkt said:
    Thought we were done with this crap....guess some of the usual suspects can't help themselves. 
    Says the guy who just couldn't stop himself from jumping in and commenting.

This old Henny Youngman joke from many decades ago is still pertinent today:

The patient says, "Doctor, it hurts when I do this." Doctor says, "Then don't do that!" 

• SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    yljkt said:

The question is, are they really that big of a troll, that petty, that snarky, or, is the level of butthurt that high? 

"Show us here on this chart where the bad man sent you."

Image result for 5 layers of the atmosphere
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Sean's not poor. Good work here. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Ok, c'mon, I don't see this as a political post at all. Spicer had his lapel pin on upside down and didn't realize it. The press corp pointed it out and he fixed it. It was kind of funny, lighthearted if you will. I really don't think he intentionally wore it upside down as a distress signal, I just think that as most of us have done on occasion, not paid attention to detail. I mean who hasn't ever had a crooked tie, or flipped up jacket collar?

But who knows, maybe he is signalling for help...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Dinah_Moe_Humm
    Options
    No doubt a wardrobe malfunction by Sean Sphincter.   Just a funny and indicative statement of the current administration.  Enjoy !
    D'you think I could interest you in a pair of zircon-encrusted tweezers?

Newtown Square, PA
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    Let's see if Melissa McCarthy has a spinning flag on her lapel, tomorrow night.

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    yljkt said:

The question is, are they really that big of a troll, that petty, that snarky, or, is the level of butthurt that high? 

"Show us here on this chart where the bad man sent you."

Image result for 5 layers of the atmosphere
    Let's check the scoreboard on this thread, shall we?

Comments from us on the right were that the Obama admin was a failure, the thread is whiny, jumped the shark and crap in general.

You liberal types go directly for the personal attacks.  Snowflake, troll, petty, snarky and butthurt.

You libs are mean and you suck.
    Flint, Michigan
  • Sardonicus
    Options

Don't be so whiny, Fred.

• yljkt
    yljkt Posts: 799
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    yljkt said:
    Says the guy who just couldn't stop himself from jumping in and commenting.

This old Henny Youngman joke from many decades ago is still pertinent today:

The patient says, "Doctor, it hurts when I do this." Doctor says, "Then don't do that!" 
    I was gonna comment on some of the other forums we both happen to be members of, but didn't see this posted by you. Or anyone, actually.