Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Mrs. Dog's Disappearing Mustard - WOWSER!!!

RRPRRP Posts: 16,781
edited 7:38AM in EggHead Forum
Since this board has newbies coming here daily I'm doing this as an unpaid, unsolicited service to one and all on the BGE board. An avid egger posting here from time to time as "J Appledog" is in real life Julie Applegate who has a culinary claim to fame. She makes an award winning product called Mrs. Dog's Diasappearing Mustard. It is truly a unique "sweet, hot & spicy" mustard that makes great things GREATER. For instance last night I made some deviled eggs and used it as my secret ingredient as I always do. What a kicker! Then for lunch today I fixed a cold meat loaf sandwich that in its own the meatloaf was wonderful, but again Mrs Dog's kicked it to lip smackin GREAT status. She also makes and sells some other products too and as an egger I wholeheartedly recommend these products to one and all!
[ul][li]Click here for Mrs. Dogs - you'll love it!!!!!!![/ul]
Dunlap, IL

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,378
    I love that stuff. It only lasts a day though.
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • N'awlinsN'awlins Posts: 90

Thanks - I LOVE mustard(s) - Just ordered a gift (mixture) box to try!

• bbqwizardbbqwizard Posts: 119
    I'll echo that! Try all her products they're fantastic![p]phillip

• RRP,[p]Yup...had my first around '98 haven't seen it since! Stuff just vanished!! I should order more... [p]We put Mrs Dogs up on our links page. Hope she don't mind![p]aloha,[p]Greg
    [ul][li]guava links[/ul]