Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Raising the Steaks or Shakin the Tree?

Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited 10:51AM in EggHead Forum
Got my order today. Which one first? Ideas?[p]Mike

Comments

• thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    Car Wash Mike,[p]Try two of the same things, one with each kind. Side by side comparisons are where it's at.[p]~thirdeye~

Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Car Wash Mike,
    Got those Ribeyes handy? I'd Raise the Steaks if you do. [p]Mike

• TheHulkTheHulk Posts: 157
    Car Wash Mike,[p]I did a london broil last night with RTS and sauted some shrooms with some STT. Both turned out fantastic. Big thumbs up to the Dizzy Pig guys.
  • AlaskanCAlaskanC Posts: 1,346
    Mike,[p]My favorite is the Shakin the Tree! It's awesome on chicken..... well it's awesome on pretty much everything!
  • DarnocDarnoc Posts: 2,661
    thirdeye,
    Good call.Nothing like an honest A/B test taste test.Let your palate be the judge.Good luck.

• Car Wash Mike,[p]I'm so impressed with what Raising the Steaks does for steak. It's honestly mind-boggling!!!!
  • EggRacerEggRacer Posts: 400
    Car Wash Mike,[p]I used Shaking the Trees on chicken and it was just wonderful. I put some Raising the Steaks on a London Broil which gave us four wonderful meals. We had steak, quesadillas, sandwiches and a salad made from that London Broil.
    XLBGE & LBGE
    North Richland Hills, TX
  • Car Wash Mike,[p]Try mixing itialian dressing with an equal amount of lemonade and marinate your chicken for 12 hours or so. Remove it, pat dry and apply a good coating of Shaking the Tree. Make sure you get it under the skin too. Let the rub melt in for a further hour. Spray with Canola oil and grill direct on a raised grid at about 350-375 dome. [p]Ummm, Lemonade Chicken!