Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cyberq 20% off

Options
Guess the two for 20% may not have been a hit?  Who knows, but lucky for us lonely individuals you can now get 20% off just one.

https://bbqguru.com/storenav?CategoryId=1&ProductId=35&utm_source=enewsetter&utm_campaign=st_patricks_2017&utm_medium=email&utm_content=shop_now_link
Large BGE
BBQ Guru DigiQ II

Martensville, Saskatchewan Canada

Comments

• GrillSgt
    GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    Options
    Anybody using this? Reviews please. 
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,342
    Options
    Search for it in the search bar. All kinds of reviews for controllers here. 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    I would wait for the new flameboss 300,  it might be a litttle more than the guru's sale price on cyberq, but the 300 offers more connectivity options.  not to forget, the flameboss has a dealer network supporting it too......

t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • smbishop
    smbishop Posts: 3,053
    Options
    GrillSgt said:
    Anybody using this? Reviews please. 

I have heard nothing but rave reviews for the flameboss. 

However, I have a cyberQ, so that it what I use.  I have had it for 5+ years.  I use it mostly for long cooks under 300 degrees.  It was a bit difficult to set up the wifi and port forwarding, but it has been very reliable.  It also works with The Pit Pal app on my iPhone.
    Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.
  • eggingout1983
    Options
    Have a cyberQ and love it!! 

The biggest drawback of the flameboss lineup is that you are relying on their servers to send the information to your device and if they get over loaded they can crash then you get no connectivity and things and go badly quick.. it happen to a few buddies on July 1 and Supperbowl just to name a few times.. but the design and user interface is much better with the flameboss. 

Just my thoughts 
    Toronto,  Ontario,  Large, Large, Mini Max