Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Smoking SRF beef ribs

Options
bucky925
bucky925 Posts: 2,029
I caught these on sale last week.  I've been looking forward to smoking them for days.  I figure I'll go raised indirect for about 4 hours at 250.  Cook pic's to follow. 

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Comments

• bucky925
    Options
    It's hard to get everything ready during TV timeouts. 

• EggNashville
    Options
    Interested to see how these turn out!

i've got some beef back ribs on with some spares and a little butt I picked up...beautiful day for some low-n-slow cooking!
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    Trust the toothpick test for the finish with the ribs.  Last weekend I ran a rack of beef back ribs, pork bb's and St Louis.    Beef and bb's finished at the same time-the St louis needed a bit longer.  Every finish-line is different.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • bucky925
    Options
    They are getting there...Should be ready just in time to celebrate another dook loss.