Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Looking for a Medium Nest in Dallas/Ft Worth Area

Options
Anyone have one they're willing to sell? I have my large in a table and would rather not build a new one so I thought I would see if anyone has one gathering dust?
Large BGE and a couple non-greenies
Roanoke TX

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,026
    Options
    Don't forget Craigslist. I've bought 5 or 6 off it. The most I've paid is $50. Best of luck 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Pork N Stein
    Options
    Thanks, I'll keep an eye on it
    Roanoke TX
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,026
    edited February 2017
    Options
    My other suggestion is to put a want ad on Craigslist. That's what I had to do for my small egg. My situation is somewhat similar to yours. Not very many people are listing nests on Craigslist besides large. So I placed a wanted ad to see if I would have any luck. Sure enough I was able to find someone who had a small nest for sale. It ended up being Minniemoh here on the forum. Small world. Just a thought for your situation 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Pork N Stein
    Options
    Thanks for all the feedback and suggestions! Another egger to the rescue, thank you Proser!! This community never fails to amaze me!
    Roanoke TX
  • Big_Green_Craig
    Options
    Premier Grilling prolly has them in stock.