Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wow

Options

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,754
    Options
    if trump was a liberal =)  IF YOU LIKE YOUR OBAMACARE, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR OBAMACARE  =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    www.cnn.com

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Sardonicus
    Sardonicus Posts: 1,700
    edited February 2017
    Options
    RRP said:
    Let me guess...ah...could it be because this is a cooking forum? 
    Good point :) 

Speaking of 'off topic', an observation:
    This thread already has more views than the "Pinewood Derby Car"  thread.

Merely an observation.
     B) 

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• GATraveller
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Good Point!  :)
    Google searches, in 3 weeks, for pictures of Melania Trump already outnumber those made for Michelle Obama in last 8 years.

Merely an observation. 
     B) 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Sardonicus
    Options

How interesting
    that must be for you.

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• GATraveller
    Options
    Merely an observation.

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Dinah_Moe_Humm
    Options
    Sorry, don't want to offend.  But, it's Friday morning and I'm a little bored!

D'you think I could interest you in a pair of zircon-encrusted tweezers?

Newtown Square, PA
  • fishlessman
    Options
    Google searches, in 3 weeks, for pictures of Melania Trump already outnumber those made for Michelle Obama in last 8 years.

Merely an observation. 
     B) 
    nobody, and i mean NOBODY wants to see michelle naked ;)
    fukahwee maine

• Sardonicus
    Options

Merely an observation. 
     B) 
    Brilliant observation, as always.
    It's probably true that Trophy Wives more often appeal to prurient interests than do accomplished professionals.

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options

Merely an observation. 
     B) 
    It's probably true that Trophy Wives more often appeal to prurient interests than do accomplished professionals.

Trump has a trophy country to go with his trophy wife now.  Full set?
  • fishlessman
    Options

Merely an observation. 
     B) 

yes she was named as the #1 most stylish in style magazine in 2013 ;)

http1bpblogspotcom-Rs2KiinDOEUUo5Qf3niJTIAAAAAAAAWScsBjoJCGW9Jss640michelleobamashortsimagesjpg
    fukahwee maine

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options

Merely an observation. 
     B) 

How sexist!!!!!

You assume she's a bimbo and she definitely isn't. Shame! Shame!
  • Sardonicus
    Options

Merely an observation. 
     B) 

yes she was named as the #1 most stylish in style magazine in 2013 ;)

http1bpblogspotcom-Rs2KiinDOEUUo5Qf3niJTIAAAAAAAAWScsBjoJCGW9Jss640michelleobamashortsimagesjpg
    Keep scoring those points, young man.
    You're winning!  You're the Best !!!
     =) 

• PlanSB
    PlanSB Posts: 90
    Options
    Michelle is a pretty woman, I don't get the hate (or maybe I do). 
  • Sardonicus
    Options

It gets better when they pillory Hillary.

• GATraveller
    Options

Merely an observation. 
     B) 

You're ignorant to her history if you dismiss her as a 'trophy wife'.  

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • pgprescott
    Options

Merely an observation. 
     B) 

Misogynist!!!!! 

• Sardonicus
    edited February 2017
    Options

Merely an observation. 
     B) 

Actually, I don't think either First Lady is an appropriate target of ridicule.  So, let's drop it.

• fishlessman
    Options

It gets better when they pillory Hillary.

=) hillary is pretty too
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Well this has gone about as well as one could expect.  Can't wait for Beer-oclock-thirty.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • fishlessman
    Options
    Well this has gone about as well as one could expect.  Can't wait for Beer-oclock-thirty.  
    take the Mainstream Media Accountability Survey =)  and dont forget to DONATE =)

fukahwee maine

• Sardonicus
    edited February 2017
    Options

Inexplicably, this comes to mind . . .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHJbSvidohg

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    PlanSB said:
    Michelle is a pretty woman 

Phoenix 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    I tend to agree with the sentiment that First Ladys should be off-limits.  Kids of the first family as well.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • pgprescott
    Options

Inexplicably, this comes to mind . . .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHJbSvidohg

This accurately sums up how some people think of you if you don't totally invest in every single ultra liberal issue. This is exactly why you are left with Donald. Congrats! Once he's done cleaning house of all the hacks embedded in the system, we will be better off. It's gonna be a bumpy ride though. 
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    I tend to agree with the sentiment that First Ladys should be off-limits.  Kids of the first family as well.  

Agreed... until they inject themselves.  Melania has stayed clear so far.  Michelle got political immediately.

Obama's kids, and Trump's two youngest should be off limits.  Trump's oldest three are fair game though.

Phoenix 
  • fishlessman
    Options
    you should try and explain that to the libs, media, and hollywood. seems to be a daily ritual against the current first lady, more than ive ever seen.
    fukahwee maine

• PlanSB
    PlanSB Posts: 90
    Options
    blasting said:
    PlanSB said:

If you are one to judge, how about you post a pic of your lady?
  • bigbadben
    Options
    What does the appearance or even political actions have to do with the president and his staff LIEING?  

Gee the First Lady looks xxxxxx.  Wait that is so much more important than the POTUS making up facts. 
  • Sardonicus
    edited February 2017
    Options
    PlanSB said:
    blasting said:
    PlanSB said:

If you are one to judge, how about you post a pic of your lady?
    I'd bet that he values his wife for who she is and what she has accomplished more than what she looks like!