Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What the "Fawkes" goin' on?

Options

Comments

• Sardonicus
    Sardonicus Posts: 1,700
    Options

That is a sweet looking table!

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• GrateEggspectations
    Options
    @Sardonicus: Thanks brother. There is a very long story behind this table. The short version is that I bought a table that was in absolutely terrible shape, refinished it and applied a nice stain. It's great in that it is massive, so I can easily have my MiniMax sit on it and still have "counterspace" left over - great for coolers, deep fryers, cutting boards. I'm pretty happy with the setup. Sad part is that it spends 5 months a year encased in ice (under a cover, of course).
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited February 2017
    Options
    The forum pigeons have matching avatars, how cute. Lol

We have reached a new, weird, low, on the forum.  The actual cooking content vs BS is off the charts.

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• Sardonicus
    Sardonicus Posts: 1,700
    Options
    @Sardonicus: Thanks brother. There is a very long story behind this table. The short version is that I bought a table that was in absolutely terrible shape, refinished it and applied a nice stain. It's great in that it is massive, so I can easily have my MiniMax sit on it and still have "counterspace" left over - great for coolers, deep fryers, cutting boards. I'm pretty happy with the setup. Sad part is that it spends 5 months a year encased in ice (under a cover, of course).
    The finish looks great and I really envy you the work space.
    You done good.

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• CanadianAnvil
    Options
    Focker said:

We have reached a new, weird, low, on the forum.  The actual cooking content vs BS is off the charts.

Strangely enough, the bs is a better part of why I sign in
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    Not sure what happened here last night but that was an interesting first!

Options
    I think that @Ozzie_Isaac had something to do with it...

Options
    paqman said:
    I think that @Ozzie_Isaac had something to do with it...
    Who me?  Never ... at least nothing you can prove in court ... oh, wait, time stamps.  Aarrgghhh.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Focker said:

Strangely enough, the bs is a better part of why I sign in
    Strangely enough, you are part of the problem when the BS trumps helping others and being inspired to become a better cook. 
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• CanadianAnvil
    Options
    I see that there is a clear division when the bs starts. It is for the most part contained within its own threads.
    If there are a few witty posts in a thread, they are always outnumbered by true posts of people who are interested in helping.