Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT ... I had a Breakdown!!!!

Well this group continues to spend my money..  I see your posts of all the "just have to haves" and I broke down and added to my cooking arsenal. The recent post on the Blackstones for $99 caught my eye. I utilized the Walmart tracker and it said the store fairly near me had one. I called the store and they said they had the 28in for $99. They said they would hold it for me. I went to the store and it turns out they only had the 36in for $269 and was not on sale. I said no. Well since they had told me they had one and I had driven over there they would knock off $100 off the 36in and I could have it for $169....  Needless to say I said YES!!  
Looking forward to using it.. 

Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"

Comments