Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pork Belly Burnt Ends- First Attempt

Options
This was first attempt at pork belly burnt ends. I rubbed one portion with my own rub and the other with Dizzy Pig Dizzy Dust. I let them sit over night then smoked them at 250 with apple and cherry for four hours. After that I pulled them off the grill and sliced them into chunks. I put them back into pans with a mixture of apple juice, rub and Kinder's spicy BBQ sauce. I let them go for about another 30 minutes. WOW!! After I pulled them off the Large I drained the liquid and put them back on to crisp up. There were incredible. I will definitely be doing again.  I'm happy I decide to cure some bacon and had this left over. The bacon comes out of the cure tomorrow and I can't wait. I'll post pic's of that process tomorrow. UI apologize for the pictures being out of order. The munchkin is my son. He is so happy about the pork coming off the smoker I had to include him in the photos.  for 
Cheers,

Jason

Orange County- CA

Comments