Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Park City, UT restaurants

Options
TFols
TFols Posts: 241
Anyone have any restaurant suggestions?
Bloomfield, NJ

Comments

• chays99
    Options
    Try Edge Steakhouse.  We ate there about a year ago and had a nice meal. 
  • ChillyWillis
    Options
    The High West Distilery is a great place for some good pub food and cocktails. For something a little bit fancier Zoom is a fantastic place for an upscale dinner out with friends which incidentally is owned by Robert Redford so keep an eye out if you end up there. 
  • GaryLange
    Options
    Up towards Ogden, Utah is a place called Goodwood BBQ. the food is awesome good.
  • vb4677
    vb4677 Posts: 686
    Options
    Was just there with the family in January.  Here's a couple of our faves:

Vessel Kitchen - modern & hip
    Squatter's  - ribsticking goodness and beer
    Red Rock Junction - brewpub & grub
    Wasatch Brewpub - brewpub & grub
    Shoyu Sushi - tiny but yummy

And to get away from the in-laws:
    No Name Saloon
    Kansas City: Too Much City for One State - Missouri side
    2 Large BGE's, Instant Pot, Anova Sous Vide, and a gas smoker...
    Barbeque, Homebrew and Blues...
  • AprèsSki
    Options
    TFols said:
    How deep are your pockets?

Deep pocket good food starts at the top of the hill at Grappa, others to check out include Handle, Tupelo, Riverhorse, the Farm @ the Canyons base and the Fireside at DV's Empire Lodge.

For locals eats, Windy Ridge, El Chubasco (great Mexican that is easy on the wallet), Flying Sumo, Blind Dog and anything out in Kimball Jct.

On mountain food; Empire or Royal Street Cafe at DV or Lookout at PCMR

For drinks, after you spend at least one evening in High West others to check out include the chop house across the street from HW, The Bone Yard/Wine Dive, The Alamo and No Name.

For deep pocket drinking with people watching the slope side bar at the St. Regis is hard to beat. Their bloody mary is legendary.

Aprés in SLC who skis DV every weekend...
    Firing up my XL Big Green Egg, KJ Jr. or Weber gasser in Salt Lake City
  • TFols
    Options
    Thanks for all the great tips.
    Bloomfield, NJ
  • TFols
    Options
    AprèsSki said:
    TFols said:
    How deep are your pockets?

Deep pocket good food starts at the top of the hill at Grappa, others to check out include Handle, Tupelo, Riverhorse, the Farm @ the Canyons base and the Fireside at DV's Empire Lodge.

For locals eats, Windy Ridge, El Chubasco (great Mexican that is easy on the wallet), Flying Sumo, Blind Dog and anything out in Kimball Jct.

On mountain food; Empire or Royal Street Cafe at DV or Lookout at PCMR

For drinks, after you spend at least one evening in High West others to check out include the chop house across the street from HW, The Bone Yard/Wine Dive, The Alamo and No Name.

For deep pocket drinking with people watching the slope side bar at the St. Regis is hard to beat. Their bloody mary is legendary.

Aprés in SLC who skis DV every weekend...

@ApresSki actually I'm staying at the Stein Erickson on DV. I'll be sure to check out a few of your recommendations.
    Bloomfield, NJ
  • avibug
    avibug Posts: 172
    Options
    Reef's - middle-eastern place on Main Street.  Highly recommend.  
    Options
    TFols said:

@ApresSki actually I'm staying at the Stein Erickson on DV. I'll be sure to check out a few of your recommendations.
    If you're at Stein's you can't go wrong with either the Goldener Hirsch or Glitretind. I just can't ski much after a lunch at Stein's.

Firing up my XL Big Green Egg, KJ Jr. or Weber gasser in Salt Lake City