Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

whats everyone cooking for doomsday

Options
124»

Comments

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Watched Hannity tonight interviewing President Trump.   The series of questions centered on the enemy we face.  President Trump talked about how in history the enemy had its uniforms on, and the one we face today has no uniform, and he referred to people who go blow up nightclubs as RATS.  

We finally have a leader with BALLS!  
    There probably isn't a bigger bootlicking simp on television than Hannity.  That guy is in a league of his own.
    Agreed. Oh wait, he is just like the entire msm, only he's to the right and they're to the left. You don't see it because of the historical bias which you accept as a baseline of fairness. Laughable. 
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Is the scientific method similar to the rhythm method?  
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,770
    edited January 2017
    Options
    i think im going to buy that H2 hummer ive been wanting, drive up to the top of a mountain, eat a piece of pizza, and wait for the icenine to catch up ;)  seems to be the bge forum way =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    Options
    I am with the @POTUS
    Just sayin

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• HCOJ
    HCOJ Posts: 14
    Options
    My last meal will be a pb@j, mac @ Cheese, pizza, Cafe Rio steak burrito enchalata style, Jersey Mike's #7 Mike's way with extra mayo, Whopper with cheese with extra mayo, and a dozen donuts from dunkin donuts. I have diabetes so if the dooms day clock is wrong it won't matter, I will go into a diabetic coma and die anyway. 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Iran tests a ballistic missle today and there is zero mention of it on the Clinton News Network. Unfreakingbelieveable! 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    meanwhile in Tehran....

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,770
    Options
    Iran tests a ballistic missle today and there is zero mention of it on the Clinton News Network. Unfreakingbelieveable! 
    its a good thing, THEY would probably protest FOR iranian ballistic missiles =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it