Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My impulse buy of the day is...

Options

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    Get that thing dirty!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    It is a shame to cover such a pretty picture with food, but damn, do it anyway. Good impulse!
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    Statement piece!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Nice countertops and backsplash 
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    I like that platter, though mine is a miniature one. Back 7 years ago at the Oswego Eggfest they gave every paying taster a 6" one. I use mine in our kitchen to organize my daily dosage of pills! That's no lie and it allows me to see what medicine I have yet to take! =)
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • piney
    piney Posts: 1,478
    Options

Nice platter @miniMAXd. Mine was 2 RTIC soft side 30 coolers for 87.49 each. We have several Yeti and RTIC rotomold and 1 soft side. We like the soft much better because of weight.
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • miniMAXd
    Options
    RRP said:
    I like that platter, though mine is a miniature one. Back 7 years ago at the Oswego Eggfest they gave every paying taster a 6" one. I use mine in our kitchen to organize my daily dosage of pills! That's no lie and it allows me to see what medicine I have yet to take! =)
    Thanks all!!  The 6" is on my "lookout" list as well.  Already informed the Mrs., I'll be buying when I find one.  I love the "old turkey logo"
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    Where'd you get it?
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • GregW
    GregW Posts: 2,677
    Options
    I had actually forgot they made those.
    Nice looking platter.
  • miniMAXd
    Options
    Hans61 said:
    Where'd you get it?
    $10, brand new from a random thrift shop.  I had a few minutes to kill, and I'm a sucker for anything BGE.  Great find and still had a sticker on the back with my local distributors name on it. 
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    miniMAXd said:
    Hans61 said:
    Where'd you get it?
    $10, brand new from a random thrift shop.  I had a few minutes to kill, and I'm a sucker for anything BGE.  Great find and still had a sticker on the back with my local distributors name on it. 
    That's a fun find!
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • miniMAXd
    Options
    piney said:

Nice platter @miniMAXd. Mine was 2 RTIC soft side 30 coolers for 87.49 each. We have several Yeti and RTIC rotomold and 1 soft side. We like the soft much better because of weight.
    I Love my Rtic roto-65!  I got a soft 30 for Christmas but haven't got a chance to use it yet. Wish I would have got the 30% off, but not too upset based on how much use I should get out of it.
  • Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    Options
    Was at Walmart yesterday to buy something, but wandered into the Garden/Grill area just to take a look at nothing in particular. Found a Blackstone 28" for 99$.
    It came home with me.  ;)

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    I like seeing the old style bands on the egg on that platter. Trying to remember when they switched to the current style.