Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

FAKE NEWS!!! OT OT OT

Options

Comments

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    Options
    MaC122 said:
    @JohnInCarolina outstanding trolling. You must be looking for a fight
    I'd be trolling too if I had to talk about math all day 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    MaC122 said:
    You'd have to understand it first.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    DMW said:
    MaC122 said:
    Not true. It is entirely possible to talk about something you don't understand.
    Lol
    DMW said:
    MaC122 said:
    Brisket - how I do it?
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Locking down the refugee program is just dumb.  It's idiot cruelty inflicted on the desperate and vulnerable.

What's on tap for next week, taxing the homeless for sleeping on park benches?
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,037
    Options
    MaC122 said:
    I really enjoy math.  I find it helps when scaling recipies up or down for cooking on my BGE.

Without fractions it would be much harder.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    MaC122 said:
    I really enjoy math.  I find it helps when scaling recipies up or down for cooking on my BGE.

Without fractions it would be much harder.
    Without fractions, it is much easier. Metric FTW.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,337
    Options
    Who knows-but better to be doing something and facing the heat.  At least when things are changed you can generate some debate as opposed to the common practice of passive-aggressive behavior.  FWIW-

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    In metric, fractions are divided.  Just like this forum, apparently.
    Options
    Locking down the refugee program is just dumb.  It's idiot cruelty inflicted on the desperate and vulnerable.

I think next is paying millions and millions to governments that support terrorists who want to kill us.  Oh, wait!
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

I wonder what the refugees would cook on a BGE.  I am sure they would have a lot of really neat recipies and techniques for helping us get the most out of our BGEs.

Maybe they would have ideas for new eggcessories.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • MaC122
    MaC122 Posts: 797
    Options
    This is actually a good idea. They should also have to pay taxes on their pan handling income. I pay taxes on my income, why not them?
    St. Johns County, Florida
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    MaC122 said:
    This is actually a good idea. They should also have to pay taxes on their pan handling income. I pay taxes on my income, why not them?
    Taxes have already been paid on that money by the donor. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

Sounds about right.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited January 2017
    Options
    MaC122 said:
    When I buy food to cook on my BGE I also pay taxes, but that money was already taxed once.

Food is a necessity, but cooking it on my BGE turns it into an indulgence.
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    MaC122 said:
    When I buy food to cook on my BGE I also pay taxes, but that money was already taxed once.

Well then, your state sux. Groceries are exempt from sales tax  here. You should move. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

I think next is paying millions and millions to governments that support terrorists who want to kill us.  Oh, wait!
    "The last guy was worse!" is really not a great defense here.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,337
    Options
    I would say this is a time to suggest a flat tax discussion but I won't because as much sense as it makes:
    a.  It's Friday night-and
    b. No chance of ever seeing the light of day-talk about rallying the lobbyists.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    MaC122 said:

Well then, your state sux. Groceries are exempt from sales tax  here. You should move. 
    I stand corrected, the state does not tax food for my BGE, but many municipalities do.
  • yljkt
    yljkt Posts: 799
    Options
    MaC122 said:

He just did...
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

• travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Options
    DMW said:
    MaC122 said:
    Brisket - how I do it?
    Hey hey hey. Low blow! 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    Options
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,467
    Options
    Forget pork, I want to know who here eat Shrimp, Crab, or Lobster, so that I can kill you, per my direction in Leviticus 11:10.  Raaahhhh!!!

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• travisstrick
    Options
    Let's all take a deep breath. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    I thought this was a cooking forum.  If I want unsubstantiated bloviation I would turn on cable news.

If I wanted mediocre memes I would go to 4chan.

I want to learn how to use my BGE better.
  • travisstrick
    Options
    I thought this was a cooking forum.  If I want unsubstantiated bloviation I would turn on cable news.

If I wanted mediocre memes I would go to 4chan.

I want to learn how to use my BGE better.
    Take some deep off topic breaths. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options