Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ATL-NE

Options
You heard it here first.
Signal Mountain, TN

Comments

• Mikeymise
    Options
    That's no pick!  However, GB and Rogers can be unpredictable on any Sunday.  NE (resident and fan) for sure.  But I'd prefer they faced ATL than the Packers.  Two good games.
  • FATC1TY
    FATC1TY Posts: 888
    Options
    Bronco fan, living in Atlanta area..

I hope to see the dirty birds make it, actually. They need the buzz to feed the new stadium for next year. Last game in the Dome, and more complete team than just Rodgers.

I wanna see Brady cry today too, but unlikely.
    -FATC1TY
    Grillin' and Brewing in Atlanta
    LBGE
    MiniMax
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'd love to see that but I'm from Atlanta! We lose. Always.  Inside I feel like I'm waiting to watch a train wreck and can't look away. Like my dad always said....."they're experts at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory ". 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    Options
    You're wrong twice 
  • GATraveller
    Options
    I hope I'm wrong. Man would I Iove a win. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    I hope I'm wrong. Man would I Iove a win. 
    I was talking about the OP
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say GB vs Steelers
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,647
    Options
    ATL vs. PIT

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• DoubleEgger
    Options
    Nice edit Blake 
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    This game is a blowout. The Discount Double Check has expired. 
  • GATraveller
    Options
    Waaaay too much game left. 

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,337
    Options
    Gonna be tough to cover the over when only one team is scoring.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options
    Nice edit Blake 
    Looks like the Che$$e is getting grated.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • FATC1TY
    FATC1TY Posts: 888
    Options
    Something is getting packed....
    -FATC1TY
    Grillin' and Brewing in Atlanta
    LBGE
    MiniMax
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • shtgunal3
    Options
    GB is getting that azz handed to them.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Gamecockeggman
    Options
    Duhyam....  I thought that Atlanta was playing the Packers not some JV team.  Wow  :o
    Go Gamecocks!!!
    1 XL, 1 MM
    Smoking in Aiken South Carolina
  • deadlyfrog
    Options
    To bad they can't just end it like in little league 10 run rule. Packers are an embarrassment!
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    A far cry from pumping in crowd noise...
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Atlanta's line, both sides, won the trench.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Wow! Sure hope game 2 works out better than game 1. If not, I won't even bother to watch the sb.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,040
    Options
    Loved watching GB get pummeled.  Hoping to see Brady go down too.

I am betting the Packers whished they lost a classic last week instead of the embarrassing day today.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Carolina Q
    Options

I am betting the Packers whished they lost a classic last week instead of the embarrassing day today.
    figures

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

figures
    Hey now, I agree with you on the KAB ;)
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Carolina Q
    Options
    lol

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    I believe the OP is correct.  My two reams.  Gonna have to go for the Falcons.  They deserve a SB trophy.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Wow! Sure hope game 2 works out better than game 1. If not, I won't even bother to watch the sb.
    Looks like you got your wish!  Tom Brady does it again.
  • shtgunal3
    Options
    shtgunal3 said:
    GB is getting that azz handed to them.
    And the Steelers are too! Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Been a Pat's fan forever (from there), but been in the Atl 20 years.  Gonna be pulling for the Falcons. Should be good.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Ball Game.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky