Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My buddy needs help. Cancer Sucks

Options

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,893
    Options
    I'm in.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Theophan
    Theophan Posts: 2,654
    Options
    Just chipped in.  Praying for the little girl.
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,180
    Options
    I'm in as well.

Let's keep this momentum going... Show some love from the eggheadforum family. 
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,624
    Options
    In.  Best wishes for the little girl and the family, and everyone helping to care for them.
  • Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Options
    You guys and gals are above and beyond awesome. Thank you!!!!
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • GregW
    GregW Posts: 2,677
    Options
  • Scottborasjr
    Options
    This is Jessica and Illa Ann maybe a week before this all started. Great people. Thank you all SO much.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Good luck to her. Hope our donations get her all the teddy bears she needs.
  • Scottborasjr
    Options
    Thanks @Eggcelsior it will be a tough road but hoping for a pot of gold at the end. 
  • Scottborasjr
    Options
    Thanks @DoubleEgger @Theophan @Legume. You guys have no clue how much this means to me. 
  • Scottborasjr
    Options
    Thanks @YukonRon @piney @Jcl5150 you guys don't know how much I appreciate it. 
  • Brason
    Brason Posts: 330
    Options
    I'm in. I just lost my Aunt to Breast Cancer this week. Horrible thing to go through especially for a kid.
    Cheers,

Jason

Orange County- CA
  • Scottborasjr
    Options
    So sorry for your loss @Brason
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,375
    Options
    You are right-cancer sucks.  Stay positive. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Scottborasjr
    Options
    Anybody that can help. I'd appreciate it. Going to probably keep bumping this till after the football game tomorrow then leave you guys alone. She's a pretty lady. 
  • lousubcap
    Options
    At a minimum, bump thru Monday AM given weekend commitments but your call. Err on the long side from my view.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Kit and I are in. Prayers are with you.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,180
    Options
    AM Bumpity bump for a good cause. 
  • SweepTheLeg_AU
    Options
    First post. Donation made. Dad Uncle grandfather all diagnosed with cancer in the last year. My Dad is a lucky man they got it all. My Uncle is in chemo. My wife's 90+ grandfather just lost one kidney to it, has bone cancer so it's just a matter of how long he can fight and maintain quality of life.  CANCER SUCKS 
  • piney
    piney Posts: 1,478
    Options
    First post. Donation made. Dad Uncle grandfather all diagnosed with cancer in the last year. My Dad is a lucky man they got it all. My Uncle is in chemo. My wife's 90+ grandfather just lost one kidney to it, has bone cancer so it's just a matter of how long he can fight and maintain quality of life.  CANCER SUCKS 
    What a way to start out your first post. Thanks and welcome to the forum we are glad to have people like you aboard.
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • lousubcap
    Options
    @SweepTheLeg_AU  Welcome aboard and enjoy the journey.  
    That is a mighty fine move right there.  AU for the land of OZ Down Under by chance?
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    In. God bless. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Scottborasjr
    Options
    @SweepTheLeg_AU @GATraveller thank you folks so much. 
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,654
    Options
    Donation made. No child should have to go through something like this. Here's wishing her all the best.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Scottborasjr
    Options
    Thank you @shtgunal3. Much appreciated. 
  • Scottborasjr
    Options
    I'm going to bump this maybe one more time tonight and a couple more times tomorrow. Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who donated. You guys went above and beyond. There's a little girl that doesn't understand what's happening but a family that appreciates every thought prayer and penny sent their way. 
  • Brason
    Brason Posts: 330
    Options
    #fuckCancer
    Cheers,

Jason

Orange County- CA
  • leemschu
    leemschu Posts: 609
    Options
    I'm in. Praying for the sweet little one.
    Dyersburg, TN
  • theoldguy
    Options
    I'm in. Have a grandson turned 4 last week. All the best
    XL- AR Lethbridge County, Alberta