Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Dizzy Pig Wins 3rd Grand Championship

Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
edited 6:42PM in EggHead Forum
Just got off the phoe with Chris and they held their title in Bel Air.[p]I couldn't really tell but they seemed pretty pumped about it.[p]Congratulations guys!!!!

·

Comments

• Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Bobby-Q,
    Best news I've heard all day! Congratulations, Guys![p]Mike

·
  • SandbaggerSandbagger Posts: 977
    Bobby-Q, I think I'll have a beer in celebration, no wait I think I'll have a couple beers....

·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Bobby-Q,
    Way to go dudes! Congrats. -RP

·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Bobby-Q,
    Congrats guys. Beer me to Sandbagger.[p]Mike

·
  • Bobby-Q,
    You know, I think they just might be getting the hang of it, lol! Congratulations to Chris and the crew![p]TNW

The Naked Whiz
    ·
  • Bobby-Q,[p]Yaa-hooo! Great to hear they held two years in a row![p]BP
    ·
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Bobby-Q,
    Man that is great news for the fellas![p]Just tried my raising the steaks sample packet on some burgers tonight....FANTASTIC![p]DP rocks on the on the field of BBQ battle and out of the jar...bag as the case may be :?)

·
  • JSlotJSlot Posts: 1,218
    Hearty congrats to the DP Gang!!!![p]Jim
    ·
  • SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    Bobby-Q,[p]Thanks for the news. Way ta go DP Team![p]Smokey
    ·
  • ErocEroc Posts: 53
    Bobby-Q,
    Congrats Dizzy Pig, it was cool meeting a few of you guys, and next year I'll have to stick around and do some drinking Friday night.
    It's nice to see BGE's win over all those giant rigs!

·
  • Bobby-Q,[p] Congrats team. Keep on keepin on. You are an inspiration to the rest of us.[p]Paul
    Hickroy Flats BBQ
    Versailles, IN

·
  • ChefRDChefRD Posts: 438
    Bobby-Q,
    Congratulations to the DP boys!!! You guys rock on the BBQ circuit and I'm very pleased for you all.
    later,
    ron.

·
  • EggtuaryEggtuary Posts: 400
    You guys are awesome! Your rubs are so good, it's no surprise you keep winning!
    ·
  • SundownSundown Posts: 2,913
    Bobby-Q,
    I would expect nothing less from our DP crew. They're awesome!

·
  • Bobby-Q,[p]
    Congrats to DP! [p]Way to go Nature Dewd and crew,
    Matt.

·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,341
    eggsinarow.jpg
    <p />Thanks Bobby! Yeah, we were pretty stoked alright. What a weekend. The weather was good to us again. And we had a hell of lineup of eggs that performed flawlesly. Combine that with the "table gods" getting us to the right tables of judges and it was just what we needed! We are still pretty shocked that we came back and did it a second time. [p]Congrats to our good friends at Free Range and the Guru on all their calls and the strong overall finishes. I noticed there was a bunch of teams there this year that picked up an egg since last year![p]Thanks everyone for the congrats. Sure made my morning better reading through them!
    Cheers!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
    BelAirGang.jpg
    <p />These are the guys that made it happen. I am the luckiest guy around to have these fellows working with me. Thanks Kenny, Chuck, John, Andy and Tony....otherwise known as Hatch, The Rock, WooDoggies, Nighthelp and Lard!
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    ·
  • Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    Nature Boy,
    Yikes!!!
    What happened to all of Woo's Hair?!!![p]Something about Andy being the long haired hippy freak among y'all just doesn't sit right for some reason.[p]Best part is seeing all those nice folks in the background still checking out the EGGs.

·
    WooCops.jpg
    <p />Don't panic. Woo's hair is fine. He just tied it back in a little bun ;-)
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    ·
  • Nature Boy,
    What a team!!!! Very exciting news for you and the DP team. I'm very happy for you. CONGRATS!!!
    Sandra

·
  • Bobby-Q,
    Congrats to DP

·
  • JimWJimW Posts: 450
    Bobby-Q,
    Good show Chris & Dizzy Pigs
    JimW

·
  • drbbqdrbbq Posts: 1,152
    Nature Boy,[p]
    Was he getting arrested?

Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
    ·
    Hey Ray
    You know already, Woo is the one that plays kind of a PR role. Here he is actually getting to know the cops so that they don't arrest any of us later.[p]Hee
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    ·
  • Bobby-Q,[p]Congrats again to the Dizzy Pig Crew and Chris for representing the EGG and DP rubs so well. Keep up the good work. The Co-Bros have took an extended break from the circuit and are ready to cook again in September.[p]Good Going DPigs,
    Kirk

·
  • GrillMeisterGrillMeister Posts: 1,611
    Congrats NatureBoy![p]Keep it up. You seem to have this down to a science![p]WADAGO![p]Beers,[p]Ed
    ·
  • PoppasamPoppasam Posts: 440
    Bobby-Q, Congrats to Chris and all his crew. We are seeing more and more Eggs at comps. Folks are seeing what they can do.[p]Good Eggin' to All'
    Poppasam

·