Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Just Fer Fun Grand Champion Kennesaw GA

edited 12:04PM in EggHead Forum
Congrats to Poppasam and Ms Dianne for thier win today in Kennesaw GA. Another Egg team takes it.
·

Comments

• JSlotJSlot Posts: 1,218
    Way to go, Sam & Dianne!!!! See ya' soon![p]Jim
    ·
  • EggtuaryEggtuary Posts: 400
    Awesome job, Poppasam! Congratulations!
    ·
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Green egg Dan,
    I'm seeing a greening of Ameggica. :>)[p]H

·
  • drbbqdrbbq Posts: 1,152
    Green egg Dan,[p]Congrats to Sam and Diane! Maybe we'll see you in Lynchburg too!
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
    ·
  • JimWJimW Posts: 450
    Green egg Dan,
    Congrats Sam & Diane
    JimW

·
  • PoppasamPoppasam Posts: 440
    Eggtuary,Thanks but I must give about 51+% of the credit to my sweet bride. She tried a new chicken recipe this weekend and it was a Winner.
    ·
  • PoppasamPoppasam Posts: 440
    Green egg Dan,Thanks to you and everyone else from Ms.Diane and myself. Also let me say THANKS to you, Dr.BBQ, Bobby-Q, the Egg folks, and everyone in the EGG family for all the help and encouragement we have recieved the past couple of years. We hope to keep reaching higher goals and having fun spreading the word of the EGG.
    Someone asked yesterday what I do for a living and my answer was that I loafed. After loading up this morning I'm going to start saying I'm a Green Egg Roadie.[p]Good Eggin' to All,
    Ms.Diane & Poppasam
    Jus-Fer-Fun Cooking Crew

·
  • Wise OneWise One Posts: 2,645
    Green egg Dan, that is great news. Pappasam's kitchen-trailer and environs are certainly eye-catchers. Smokey and I had a good time competing as well. We certainly learned how much about competing we don't know. At least we made every turn-in on time. Met some great folks cooking on a variety of cookers. Smokey and I cooked next to a young guy named Noah who cooks under the team name of "Nauti-Que". It was his first competition cooking as well and he makes it a family affair with his wife and two kids (1-1/2 and 3-1/2).

·
  • Green egg Dan,
    Big congrats Sam and Dianne!

·
  • Poppasam,[p]Congratulations Diane! ....you too Sam. Hope to see you guys before the New Year...take care!

·