Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Special Inauguration Day cooks planned?

Options
2»

Comments

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Chelsea Manning! Really? You know that case was pled down from a capitol case. Firing squad was apropos. Nice legacy! 
    maybe they need a cell for hill =)
    It's truly disgrcful
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    On tv or in person. Not sure yet....

On TV. Not worth it in person. Can't see **** and getting around sucks.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    After eating the meal (outline somewhere above), I'm going to swill some bud light and do donuts in the field by my house with my head hanging out the window yellin' stuff.
    Options

Image result for soldier released wikileaks

Who is this hottie?  Meeeee-owwww. 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    nolabrew said:

Image result for soldier released wikileaks

Who is this hottie?  Meeeee-owwww. 

• BBQBuddy
    BBQBuddy Posts: 275
    Options
    Turkey. One big turkey.
    2 Large BGE, MiniMax, Miami, FL

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    On tv or in person. Not sure yet....

On TV. Not worth it in person. Can't see **** and getting around sucks.
    I completely agree. I'd rather not take work off and save the cash. I sent her a text this morning and asked if she would rather spend $1,000 to hardly see it or have the best view on the couch for free.
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • pgprescott
    Options
    Aren't a bunch of you still eating crow?
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,767
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Aren't a bunch of you still eating crow?
    they are now practicing to lose the next election.  if it did not work this time, lets do the same thing again and see what happens =)

either that or they are amassing angry people, it worked for trump =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Grillin_beers
    Options
    I didn't vote for Trump but I wish that people could just move on and hope for the best.  That being said, I'm making fajitas. Purely a happy accident.  We have some friends coming over for a Mexican themed dinner and I'm making fajitas on the blackstone.  Everyone else is bringing something so it should be a pretty good night.  I'll be making fresh margaritas in the vitamix. 
    1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 
  • pgprescott
    Options
    I didn't vote for Trump but I wish that people could just move on and hope for the best.  That being said, I'm making fajitas. Purely a happy accident.  We have some friends coming over for a Mexican themed dinner and I'm making fajitas on the blackstone.  Everyone else is bringing something so it should be a pretty good night.  I'll be making fresh margaritas in the vitamix. 
    I think it's insulting to assume all people of a certain ethnic decent would think a certain way on a certain issue. All one has to do is switch out key players in any given scenario and see if you hold the same belief.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    Since @Sgh has been touting them of late I think I'll be cooking up a lot of anus.
    Brother Heavy, how I hope that the above is true. Anus is one of the greatest gifts that the Thunder Gods bestowed upon mankind. 
    Once you dive into anus, there is simply no going back. Words alone can't describe the pleasure and joy that anus brings. If you do delve into anus, please post it. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options

That Bradley POS should be rotting in jail.  An old NCO of mine is an absolute stud and is serving a 40 year sentence at Leavenworth for the biggest joke of a trial I ever heard.  I last spoke to him right after his sentencing and am just so pi$$ed that he's in jail, while this TG POS will walk free in a few months.

Look it up, and this stud could use any support you can provide.  John E. Hatley.  And @travisstrick He is EIB and Ranger tabbed

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    No cooks planned. Dinner at a Persian restaurant tomorrow night. Gotta go before Trump shuts them down  ;)
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    SGH said:
    HeavyG said:
    Since @Sgh has been touting them of late I think I'll be cooking up a lot of anus.
    Brother Heavy, how I hope that the above is true. Anus is one of the greatest gifts that the Thunder Gods bestowed upon mankind. 
    Once you dive into anus, there is simply no going back. Words alone can't describe the pleasure and joy that anus brings. If you do delve into anus, please post it. 
    Won't be happening for Inauguration Day (sadly) but next week I will be making the rounds of my Costco, Restaurant Depot and a couple local Asian markets for some other items mainly but I will definitely be on the lookout for pork bung.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    SGH said:
    HeavyG said:
    Image result for idiocracy