Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wagyu Brisket & Burnt Ends Pic

Options

Comments

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Wonderful
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    I want to eat the screen on my iPad.
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Fantastic man!  Go Cats!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • bhedges1987
    bhedges1987 Posts: 3,201
    Options
    Nailed that!

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

• cactus_darrell
    Options
    Man that looks good! details on your method?

BGE, Treager LilTex, Terinan 48 SOB, Custom electric smoker, Weber kettle, Weber gas grill, Masterbuilt SS smoker, last but not least UDS

I've never meet a cow I didn't like, with a little salt and pepper.

Amarillo, Texas

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    That looks perfect. I will be doing one in February. BBN rules, Go CATS! 38-2.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Kentucky Wildcat Fan
    Options
    Man that looks good! details on your method?
    I had a guy in Texas once tell me "salt and pepper only".  I've never looked back.  I use hickory for smoke.  Bring it up to a good color, maybe 165-170.  Spritz with 1/2 worsh & water.  Double foil till done by testing with a wooden skewer and by how it "jiggles" which is normally around 202-205.  Seperate point from flat.  Smoke point another hour, cube, just barely any sauce and some of the foil drippings, another 30-60 min or unti they look good.  Works for me. 
    Large & MiniMax in Lexington, KY
  • NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    Options
    NICE - those burnt ends  :o
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is”