Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

type size

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
The type size is way too small for these tired old eyes on the new forum. I realize I can reset the text size to larger in my browser, but then all the type in other websites I visit becomes too large, necessitating another unecessary change in type size. I don't have to do this on the old forum. Why do I have to jump through these hoops on the new forum? This is the main reason I don't use the new forum. Thanks.

Comments

• Matanuska
    Options
    I have the same problem, but the type size settting in IE 6 doesn't seem to have any effect on the BGE forum. There ought to be a type size preference somewhere in forum user prefs but I can't find it.
  • Matanuska
    Options
    Never mind...

I just found the increase font size control button "A+" in the upper right hand corner of the page.
  • FSUScotsman
    Options
    My problem I can't get the size or font to stick. For intstance I want it to be Arial 16. It won't stay from page to page. This is making it very hard to read.

I also typically read the forum using the "last 25" sort. I find I spend most of my time scrolling up and down the page hunting for where I was. Funny thing on my home computer vs. work computer, both using FireFox, same version, the read link changes color. That makes it a lot easier. :)
  • FSUScotsman
    Options
    My problem I can't get the size or font to stick. For intstance I want it to be Arial 16. It won't stay from page to page. This is making it very hard to read.

I also typically read the forum using the "last 25" sort. I find I spend most of my time scrolling up and down the page hunting for where I was. Funny thing on my home computer vs. work computer, both using FireFox, same version, the read link changes color. That makes it a lot easier. :)
  • FSUScotsman
    Options
    I didn't mean to post this again. Seems sometimes when I hit forward/back I get a repost. Really strange. I'm not used to this BB software yet, it's a new one for me. :S