Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Looking for an Original (First Production) BGE Mini 9.5" Cooking Grid

Hotch
Hotch Posts: 3,564
edited December 2016 in EggHead Forum
This would be for the original BGE Mini. As it had the 9.5" cooking grid. These were ceramic coated I think.
The later BGE Mini's come with a 10".

Anybody have one they would like to sell?
Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
BGE Chiminea
Prosper, TX

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,663
    if no one has one try bruce at the mothership, he has gone out back in the warehouse and found me parts for my first year production spring bands.
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • captjo
    captjo Posts: 93
    We have it at Dizzy Pig, call Joellen 703-273-3580
    Bristow, VA
    1 Lrg & 1 XL
  • Hotch
    if no one has one try bruce at the mothership, he has gone out back in the warehouse and found me parts for my first year production spring bands.
    I talked to the Mother Ship and a few distributors. All that they have are the current 10" grids.
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • Hotch
    captjo said:
    I may have found one!! Thanks Joellen!!
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • You can have Mickeys. I don't think he will miss it when I return his mini to him. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Hotch
    edited December 2016
    You can have Mickeys. I don't think he will miss it when I return his mini to him. 
    I may need a chisel to clean it up!!

Joellen, from Dizzy Pig, has one. Just waiting for a call back. Seems the store is very busy today!

This is actually for my BGE Chiminea.
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Call Salado Keiths Ace Hardware. I had them order several about 4 years ago that I was going to give away but they wanted to charge for them. I refused and as far as i remember they are setting in stock somewhere maybe the back room. The biggest reason I am out. Do not believe in charging for anything at a fest.. Damn how times have changed.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Hotch
    edited December 2016
    Mickey said:
    Call Salado Keiths Ace Hardware. I had them order several about 4 years ago that I was going to give away but they wanted to charge for them. I refused and as far as i remember they are setting in stock somewhere maybe the back room. The biggest reason I am out. Do not believe in charging for anything at a fest.. Damn how times have changed.
    @Mickey Thanks, they are my second. The folks at Dizzy Pig are coming through I believe. And some great customer service I must say. @captjo Joellen was spot on and called right back. I'm liking Dizzy Pig. We may have to go up and cook at the Dizzy Fest!!
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • captjo
    captjo Posts: 93
    Hotch said:
    captjo said:
    I may have found one!! Thanks Joellen!!
    No problem, happy to help!
    Bristow, VA
    1 Lrg & 1 XL
  • Hotch said:
    You can have Mickeys. I don't think he will miss it when I return his mini to him. 

Joellen, from Dizzy Pig, has one. Just waiting for a call back. Seems the store is very busy today!

It was nasty. I got it all cleaned up for him though. Guess I'll need to return it one of these days.

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Hotch said:

It was nasty. I got it all cleaned up for him though. Guess I'll need to return it one of these days.

No hurry. How is it working for you?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mickey said:
    Hotch said:

No hurry. How is it working for you?
    I really like it but I do cook for 5 most nights. I've done some
    fun stuff just for me though and it acts the way an egg should act. 
  • stantrb
    stantrb Posts: 156
    Ever get one?  I've got one I'll send to you for the cost of shipping.
    Minimax and a wood-fired oven.
  • Hotch
    stantrb said:
    Ever get one?  I've got one I'll send to you for the cost of shipping.
    Hi, pm sent to you.
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX