Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Friday.....yaaaawnnnnn

Options

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    So...what I want to know...is...who here has been conned?  
    For the last 8 years, the entire hard working population of the United States. But that's about to change. A man known as "The Truth" is about to take the helm on January 20th. And when he does, all you tax loving, gun hating, panty wearing, rainbow watching, liberal blow hards, need to stand up on your feet and show respect for the man who will make America great again. Get'em Trump!!

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    I bought a fake magazine subscription to Field and Stream from a Hispanic door to door "salesman" when I was in college. If we had a wall back then it never would have happened. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • KennyLee
    KennyLee Posts: 806
    Options
    Al Gore tried to con me once.  Thankfully, it was super transparent and didn't take.  Whew......that was a close one.

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

• SGH
    Options
    Plus, who gives a fvck.
    This is a family oriented forum. You can not say $hit like that. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    SGH said:
    For the last 8 years, the entire hard working population of the United States. But that's about to change. A man known as "The Truth" is about to take the helm on January 20th. And when he does, all you tax loving, gun hating, panty wearing, rainbow watching, liberal blow hards, need to stand up on your feet and show respect for the man who will make America great again. Get'em Trump!!
    Look no further.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    KennyLee said:
    Focker said:
    This would be more fitting with Obama in place of Trump, cuz "we can do stuff to you". lmao

Can he leave office now, let the Don step in? He's clearly doing nothing, what he does best. Why waste anymore time.
    That's actually a false statement.  He vacations with the best of them.  Hear he's up to platinum status on TripAdvisor.  Kudos Mr. POTUS!
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/compared-to-past-presidents-obama-takes-few-vacations/

Ya lost me at cbs. 
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    SGH said:
    HAHAHA!!! 

Your reality show star will really "fix" it, I'm sure.  "Truth" is his middle name.
    edited December 2016
    Options
    nm

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • SGH
    Options
    KennyLee said:
    Al Gore tried to con me once.  
    That lying, liberal sack of $hit, tried conning the whole world with his liberal nonsense. 

Status- Standing by.

• nolaegghead
    Options
    Focker said:
    KennyLee said:
    Focker said:
    This would be more fitting with Obama in place of Trump, cuz "we can do stuff to you". lmao

Can he leave office now, let the Don step in? He's clearly doing nothing, what he does best. Why waste anymore time.
    That's actually a false statement.  He vacations with the best of them.  Hear he's up to platinum status on TripAdvisor.  Kudos Mr. POTUS!
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/compared-to-past-presidents-obama-takes-few-vacations/

Ya lost me at cbs. 
    Sorry, I should have posted the article from American Renaissance or Breitbart so you can pay attention.

Options
    Dems are really good actors. They placed Trump on the ballot.  He is in cahots with the Clintons.  You wait and see.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Focker
    Options
    SGH said:
    For the last 8 years, the entire hard working population of the United States. But that's about to change. A man known as "The Truth" is about to take the helm on January 20th. And when he does, all you tax loving, gun hating, panty wearing, rainbow watching, liberal blow hards, need to get on your knees and show respect for the man who will make America great again. Get'em Trump!!
    FTFU
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• nolaegghead
    Options
    Focker said:
    KennyLee said:
    Focker said:

Good point.
    He's been on an 8 year vacation.  
    You must have a minor in math.
    Options
    SGH said:
    KennyLee said:
    Al Gore tried to con me once.  
    That lying, liberal sack of $hit, tried conning the whole world with his liberal nonsense. 
    The fact that the Internet was invented by AL Gore, allows us all to unite on this forum, to help cure this country of its political ils.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • KennyLee
    KennyLee Posts: 806
    Options
    Dems are really good actors. They placed Trump on the ballot.  He is in cahots with the Clintons.  You wait and see.
    His cabinet damn sure doesn't look like that's the case. 

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

• Focker
    Options
    Focker said:
    KennyLee said:
    Focker said:

Good point.
    He's been on an 8 year vacation.  
    You must have a minor in math.
    Bow b!tch!  =)
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• nolaegghead
    Options
    Actually, I have a minor in math too.
    Options
    KennyLee said:
    At least he doesn't have someone from championship wrestling in his cabinet.
    Options

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • YukonRon
    Options
    KennyLee said:
    Yet

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    I totally believe this.  It's changed my life.  Thanks.  I didn't know he carried Jessie Jackson as a fat infant.  Horrific.  The internet is obviously filled with relevance.  And troof.
    Options
    KennyLee said:
    Well, there is that.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • YukonRon
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Everybody knows that is not Jessie Jackson. He played baseball.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • SGH
    Options
    Brother I could make some sure enough jokes about that pic. However I would be banned from the forum for life. Thus, i slink quietly away.........

Status- Standing by.

• nolaegghead
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    KennyLee said:
    Yet
    Oh crap. Newsflash.  He does.  What could possibly go wrong?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/katevinton/2016/12/07/linda-mcmahon-wife-of-wwe-billionaire-vincent-mcmahon-is-trumps-pick-to-head-his-small-business-administration/#636517684f32

YukonRon said:
    KennyLee said:
    Yet

http://www.forbes.com/sites/katevinton/2016/12/07/linda-mcmahon-wife-of-wwe-billionaire-vincent-mcmahon-is-trumps-pick-to-head-his-small-business-administration/#636517684f32

Cage matches become rigged?
  • YukonRon
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    KennyLee said:
    Yet

Come on man. Fvck. You can't make this stuff up.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • SGH
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Everybody knows that is not Jessie Jackson. He played baseball.
    The only thing that he ever played was a lot of people for a fool. 

Status- Standing by.

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Sharpton was a fat infant until recently. Now he looks like a cheap bobble head version of his former self. 

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    YukonRon said:
    KennyLee said:
    Yet

Come on man. Fvck. You can't make this stuff up.
    It's probably just "fake news".  The definition of which is stuff you don't want to believe.