Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Just observing

Bamabob
Bamabob Posts: 246
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
As I sit here late at nite(can't tie up phone lines till all the "normal" folks go to bed),reading all the new posts,I'm amazed at all the new EGGers that are coming on line everyday and jumping in with both feet,and having a ball with the EGG and the forum.I'm especially grateful for the front runners and pioneers like JJ and so many others who has taken the time to get this forum rolling.Without it I wouldn't have an EGG and surely wouldn't be having as much fun as I am now.None of my other cookers ever made me look forward to finding something to cook.
Thanks to all you old veteran cooks as well as all you rookies for your patience,you answer the same questions time after time after time,yet you never act as tho the question is dumb or that the person should have seen an earlier post.Your sharing is why we can't keep all the thousands and thousands of replys in our archives.I don't know of any other forum or info group that has that problem.
I'll get off now,just felt like lettin' my hair (whats left)down alittle and say how much my whole EGG family is appreciated.You're GREAT!!! Bob

Comments

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Bamabob, a great many of the old forum members are no longer around, but I am sure they would all appreciate your comments.
    As I scan thru the posts of many of the new and fairly new posters, I find that the basics are not much different from what they (forum originals) passed on down the tube. Good stuff sticks. KennyG, Cat, Mr.Toad, Patrick from Minnesota, Jslot, JJ, and gosh, there were more, welded the fabrics together for W.J. And we fought the competition battles. Fortunately that has ceased to everyones benefit.
    Users of all ceramic cookers have gained from this forum, and we also have gained from them. There have been some great cooks/bakers pass thru the BGE gates.[p]Mr W.J. Bill Miller (deceased) gets the credits for starting this fine forum. And with his widow Brenda and son David, it continues.
    You and others like you make the big part of the forum.
    Cheers..C~W

• Char-Woody,[p]I've been missing Cat's voice for a couple of weeks (months) now. I hope we get her back in he new year.

• char buddy, yup, super nice lady with great cooking skills.
    She is busy with a new business venture.
    C~W[p]