Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

DP choice for beer can chicken ?

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Getting pretty good at this beer can chicken. Usually use Mc Cormack herb rub from supermarket with apple woodchips. Just got a bunch of DP rubs ordered over the net and am anxious to try them out. Any suggestions ? Tsunami Spin Vs. Raging River?

Comments

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    mjk,
    without a doubt, tsunami spin beer can chicken. . .. its the BOMB!!! . . ..add a teaspoon of the rub to the beer can as well .. ..and make extra....tsunami spin beer can chicken makes the best chicken salad you've ever eaten. . .[p]of course now that i've said all that, i recently did a couple of beer can chickens, but with white wine in the cans and the new shaking the tree rub. . .also most eggscellent!! . ..and really good chicken salad as well. ..

• CT Grillguy
    Options
    mjk,[p]I'm a huge fan of the Tsunami Spin on chicken. I like to thickly apply it and then let it sit in the fridge for 24 hours before cooking it to get extra flava!