Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Parts is Parts

Options
13»

Comments

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Mickey said:
    Foghorn said:
    I'm surprised you didn't claim that I owe you my car for your last DFMT.
    I am so glad my retirement did not depend on selling you cars my friend. I really liked it when people traded every 18 months. 
    Foghorn says: I'm sorry, did you say every 18 years?

i can't judge. My car is a 2004 suburban with 265k on it. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,842
    Options
    Mickey said:
    Foghorn said:
    I am so glad my retirement did not depend on selling you cars my friend. I really liked it when people traded every 18 months. 

Of course you did @Mickey, you silver-tongued devil.  You were the Johnny Cochrane of auto sales. 

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,086
    Options
    blasting said:

@The Cen-Tex Smoker    I don't need anything.  Just wanted to say it's mighty good of you to offer freebies to the group though.

aint no thing. I have certainly gotten way more than I have given from the fine folks on here. Except for @20stone. Dude just takes and takes.

Hell, Mickey met me in a parking lot and gave me his prized mini to play around with today. 
    I heard from a trusted source, he rigs contests too.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    Mickey said:
    Foghorn said:

Of course you did @Mickey, you silver-tongued devil.  You were the Johnny Cochrane of auto sales. 
    If the Camry Fits, You must buy it
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    Mickey said:
    Foghorn said:

I wonder what they use to get blood out of cars? .... wondering for a friend.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    Mickey said:
    Foghorn said:

I wonder what they use to get blood out of cars? .... wondering for a friend.
    I know a guy...

• Foghorn
    Options
    I'm pretty resistant to shysters like Mickey. It's guys like @20stone that seem to get me to throw cash down the toilet. 

I had some of our "bratwurst" for dinner. It was really good but probably not worth $800/lb or whatever it is that we paid for it. 

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    I'm pretty resistant to shysters like Mickey. It's guys like @20stone that seem to get me to throw cash down the toilet. 

I had some of our "bratwurst" for dinner. It was really good but probably not worth $800/lb or whatever it is that we paid for it. 
    Your guys piglets remind me of some of the FFA Grand Prize young cows we would buy from the dealership.  Ranging $15,000 to $25,000 over the years. That made some expensive chili.  
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Mickey said:
    Foghorn said:

Your guys piglets remind me of some of the FFA Grand Prize young cows we would buy from the dealership.  Ranging $15,000 to $25,000 over the years. That made some expensive chili.  
    Pig for sale!
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Mickey said:
    Foghorn said:

Pig for sale!
    I can be there in an hour
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Mickey said:
    Foghorn said:

Pig for sale!
    Corporate $$$ for youths. 
    Corporate $15,000 = Retirement $500. 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Mickey said:
    Mickey said:
    Foghorn said:

Pig for sale!
    I'm not asking for $15,000.  $12,500 will do.  I can wear a cub scout uniform if it will close the deal.
  • Foghorn
    Options
    Mickey said:
    Mickey said:
    Foghorn said:

Pig for sale!
    I'm not asking for $15,000.  $12,500 will do.  I can wear a cub scout uniform if it will close the deal.
    @Ozzie_Isaac,

Who are you kidding?   For $100 you'll dress up as Little Bo Peep. 

San Antonio, TX

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Mickey said:
    Mickey said:
    Foghorn said:

Pig for sale!
    I can still be there in an hour. Don't tell @20stone and pay cash
  • sancho65
    sancho65 Posts: 226
    Options
    @The Cen-Tex Smoker I just got my package in the mail, Many Thanks!! I am looking for ways to pay it forward. PM sent.
    XL, Large, 2 Small's and Mini BGE Arlington Texas
  • EggHeadinFlorida
    Options
    @The Cen-Tex Smoker

parts came in. Much appreciated!
    XL bge, Mini max & 36 BS Griddle.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Good to hear! Once I found those little plastic boxes at Home Depot it all came together. Couldn't figure out how to pack them for a few days. 
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    sancho65 said:
    @The Cen-Tex Smoker I just got my package in the mail, Many Thanks!! I am looking for ways to pay it forward. PM sent.
    Just FYI-Did not get a PM from you. 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    sancho65 said:
    He posted it on your wall.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    DMW said:
    sancho65 said:
    Centex does not do "the wall". I'll check it out. 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    DMW said:
    sancho65 said:
    Stalker