Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

SRF Brisket Cook

Options
I hope everyone has had a great thanksgiving.  It's been a while since I have posted anything of substance, this crazy thing called life keeps getting in the way.  

Well anyway, a while back when SRF had their sale I bought two 16-18lb wagyu briskets.  My plan was to give one to a buddy and cook the other when my South Carolina GAMECOCKS head up north to take on those redneck Clemson Tigers.  So all was going along smoothly until... I head out yesterday morning and find my XL plate setter laying in two pieces.  So mad rush to get a new one but to my surprise one of the local dealers was having a sale, 20% off all things egg.  So now I'm happy happy happy and things are back on track.  Cleaned the brisket up and rubbed it down last night and put it on this morning.  Here is to hoping that the meat and BBQ gods will smile upon me and my beloved GAMECOCKS today.  Thanks for looking
Go Gamecocks!!!
1 XL, 1 MM
Smoking in Aiken South Carolina

Comments