Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Elephant meat?

Options

Anybody know where I can get some elephant meat? Hopefully my TIgers are going to feast on it today, and I would like to share in their bounty. ;)

@sgh

Jefferson, GA
XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
Wife, 3 kids, 5 dogs, 4 cats, 12 chickens, 2 goats, 2 pigs. 
“Honey, we bought a farm.”

Comments

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited November 2016
    Options
    As much as I'd like to see Saban's Bama lose I don't see the Tigers being the team to do it.  Then again Tigers have surprised everybody before so really it's anyone's game.  Good luck
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,647
    Options
    I don't see it happening today but who knows anything can happen during the Iron Bowl. 

Roll Tide!!!!!!!!!!

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Killit_and_Grillit
    Killit_and_Grillit Posts: 4,326
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Oh buddy...today is gonna be so sad for you. 

I hate Bama and wanna give you my support, but I've been hurt before and just can't. Good luck 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• rmr62
    rmr62 Posts: 233
    Options
    jeffwit said:

Anybody know where I can get some elephant meat? Hopefully my TIgers are going to feast on it today, and I would like to share in their bounty. ;)

@sgh

Well if you are in Jefferson, you can smell the sweet scents emanating from Athens!!!   I ran in a couple of the Georgia Olympic Track meets waaayyy back in the day up there.  Was quite a facility then but haven't seen it since 1979 and 80 
    Lagrange, GA   LBGE
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    Options
    jeffwit said:

@sgh

I like how you start a thread all bad ass and then throw in a "hopefully" to tone it down to reality. The only way Auburn wins is a lucky play with time expiring. That's the M.O. on the plains. 

I wish there were a way that both of those teams can lose today. 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Please understand that I'm a Georgia Tech guy so we have low expectations for our team. We just hate on SEC football because we don't have anything better to do. 

PS: my parents are auburn grads 
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Please understand that I'm a Georgia Tech guy so we have low expectations for our team. We just hate on SEC football because we don't have anything better to do. 

PS: my parents are auburn grads 
    But just for good measure. THWG
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
  • jeffwit
    jeffwit Posts: 1,348
    Options
    jeffwit said:

@sgh

I like how you start a thread all bad ass and then throw in a "hopefully" to tone it down to reality. The only way Auburn wins is a lucky play with time expiring. That's the M.O. on the plains. 

Oh, my expectations are much lower than my hopes. I'd be perfectly happy with another tip six or a kick six. 
    Jefferson, GA
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    As much as I'd like to see Saban's Bama lose 
    What the hell is wrong with y'all. And to think, I that y'all were my friends. Saban is the "Trump" of football. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Options
    @sgh,

Being from "just this side of Biloxi," why aren't you an Ole Miss fan? Have you been a lifelong Bama fan, or are you a johnny-come-lately like all the recent Seahawks fans? ;)
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • SGH
    Options
    CTMike said:
    @sgh,

Being from "just this side of Biloxi," why aren't you an Ole Miss fan? Have you been a lifelong Bama fan, or are you a johnny-come-lately like all the recent Seahawks fans? ;)
    I have been a Bama fan since 1969 my friend. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• CTMike
    Options
    SGH said:
    CTMike said:
    @sgh,

I have been a Bama fan since 1969 my friend. 
    Ok, just double checking your Bona Fides - making sure you aren't a fair weather fan since they are having a killer season. You must be real popular with your local friends around Biloxi - or do you keep it low key (ie: no Bama flags, bumper stickers, etc around your crib)?
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • SGH
    Options
    @CTMike
    Brother I'm going to go out on a limb and say that there are more Bama fans in MS than there are MS fans in MS. Bama is Gods team. 

Status- Standing by.

• CTMike
    Options
    SGH said:
    @CTMike
    Brother I'm going to go out on a limb and say that there are more Bama fans in MS than there are MS fans in MS. Bama is Gods team. 
    Nice

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • jeffwit
    jeffwit Posts: 1,348
    Options
    SGH said:
    @CTMike
    With Satan as your head coach? I must disrespectfully disagree. 
    Jefferson, GA
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,647
    Options

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• SGH
    Options
    jeffwit said:
    SGH said:
    @CTMike
    With Satan as your head coach? I must disrespectfully disagree. 
    Brother I don't know what you have been smoking, but Hillary is not the head coach of Bama. Never has been, never will be.

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    jeffwit said:

@sgh

They weren't so lucky today my friend =)

Status- Standing by.