Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Ohio St or Michigan?

Options
jabam
jabam Posts: 1,829
Defensive battle so far...I'm leaning toward Michigan, just cause Harbaugh is an ex Stanford and 49er guy. 
Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"

Comments

• RedSkip
    RedSkip Posts: 1,400
    Options
    Go Blue
    Large BGE - McDonald, PA
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    I'm torn. Two of my nephews are OSU grads. If the nuts win they might riot and burn cars, but if they loose, they might riot and burn cars.  
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options

GO BLUE!
    Flint, Michigan
  • SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    Why is this not a prime time game? Before the schedule was made everyone knew these two teams would be near the top.
  • Gunnar
    Gunnar Posts: 2,307
    Options
    I'm with you SP....should have been prime time...
    LBGE      Katy (Houston) TX
  • Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
    Options
    Ohio State here.  In-laws are Penn State grads so they are hoping for OSU to win to make Big 10 championship.  
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • Teefus
    Teefus Posts: 1,208
    Options
    M
    Michiana, South of the border.
  • ryantt
    ryantt Posts: 2,532
    edited November 2016
    Options
    In our house it's all about Oh......IO

durbin is killing us today. 
    XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    This is a great game.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    Man what a game
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • Phatchris
    Phatchris Posts: 1,726
    Options
    ryantt said:
    In our house it's all about Oh......IO

durbin is killing us today. 
    Gotta feel bad for that kid.

i hope they pull it of for his sake .
  • ryantt
    ryantt Posts: 2,532
    Options
    Well thank goodness, they've pulled it out.   It was a heck of a game, and I may need to go and have my heart checked......I may have had a MI 
    XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

• CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Options
    What a game, backup kicker may have just earned the starting spot

MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    Options
    Was an awesome game! Michigan should have went for two in the first OT
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Go Bucks! 

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Fellows I had no dog in this fight. If they are not in the SEC they don't matter so I didn't care one way or the other who won. But with that said, it looked like robbery to me. Michigan out played them 10 to 1 only to have poor officiating cost them the game. Take out the blatant bad calls and it's a blowout. Michigan 21 to 0. Or worse. 
    Again, I didn't care either way as neither of them are SEC teams. But I do hate seeing anyone getting robbed. Michigan was robbed and robbed in a bad way. I'm stunned that the Michigan fans have remained so silent.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Bama will end the debate.  Then we can move on to round ball!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    SGH said:Hi
    Fellows I had no dog in this fight. If they are not in the SEC they don't matter so I didn't care one way or the other who won. But with that said, it looked like robbery to me. Michigan out played them 10 to 1 only to have poor officiating cost them the game. Take out the blatant bad calls and it's a blowout. Michigan 21 to 0. Or worse. 
    Again, I didn't care either way as neither of them are SEC teams. But I do hate seeing anyone getting robbed. Michigan was robbed and robbed in a bad way. I'm stunned that the Michigan fans have remained so silent.  
    Michigan got screwed over by the officials.  Michigan was stripped, tied up and told to squeal like a pig by the officials.  It makes me want to vomit.
    Flint, Michigan
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Michigan got screwed over by the officials.  Michigan was stripped, tied up and told to squeal like a pig by the officials.  It makes me want to vomit.
    Brother Fred, again I'm not a fan of either team. But right is right and wrong is wrong. What the officials did to Michigan should be illegal. That was a travesty if ever there was one. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• jtcBoynton
    jtcBoynton Posts: 2,814
    Options
    Why is this not a prime time game? Before the schedule was made everyone knew these two teams would be near the top.
    Because both schools prefer to play the game during daylight and have enough clout to put off the TV schedulers.
    Southeast Florida - LBGE
    In cooking, often we implement steps for which we have no explanations other than ‘that’s what everybody else does’ or ‘that’s what I have been told.’  Dare to think for yourself.

• PirateBill
    Options

I'd bet on Ohio State.

Fight like a man so you don't die like a dog

- Calico Jack Rackham

1,000 watt Sharp - 1.1 Cu. Ft. Mid-Size Microwave and one sweet steakager (retail 229$) 

Scruffy City a.k.a. Knoxville, TN.

• TheBrewerMoose
    Options
    Ohio State won that game... don't let Harbaugh trap you with his whining nonsense.  Michigan played better through most of the game but then you know what?  Ohio State came back and won.  There are always some bad calls, no matter who is playing, but that game did not come down to a blown call.  They reviewed it, and gave them the first down - not a touchdown.  Michigan blew it the very next play, not the refs. 

Strongsville, OH

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    edited November 2016
    Options
    That was the best game of the year.  The CFP started early.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    Because both schools prefer to play the game during daylight and have enough clout to put off the TV schedulers.
    I figured it was something like that. When Florida and LSU rescheduled they both supposedly wanted an early game. I just can't see the guys who are supposedly in charge allow that to be anything other than a prime time game. Did you guys catch Urban's milk dig at Harbaugh in the post game press conference?