Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Instant Contests

@Tspud1 and @stlcharcoal

i just wanted to start its own thread to say Thank You for the contests last night. I obviously think of things like this with a business capturing mindset since it is what I do for a living, however, last night, it was obvious the two of you were doing something directly for the group and nothing more. 

I also wanted to apologize to you @tspud1 for assuming too much yesterday. I know with my industry, when I am lumped it to all the bad car dealers in the world, it drives me absolutely crazy, and that is exactly what I did with you yesterday, which was not fair, even if I didn't have any issue personallly with it if it had been for email capture, etc. 

I already buy everything I can from @stlcharcoal  based on customer service much more so than savings of any kind, and if I ever have the funds to grab one of your style of tables @tspud1 , you can bet it will absolutely be from your business as well!

So Sorry again, and Thank You very much for the gestures last night!!  May everyone have an awesome cook today!!!
Just bought an Egg?  Here is what you get to look forward to now:

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California

Comments