Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Black Fri / Cyber Mon "Found this deal and am letting you know" thread

Options
I know we all like to spend each others money, this time lets try and save each other some. Remember, the more you spend, the more you save!  Know of or find a great deal?  Post it here.

List critical info like:
Make/model
Normal/sale price
When deal starts/expires
Link to page if applicable
Screenshot of a promotional email.
etc...
--------------------------------------------------
Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
....just look for the smoke!
Large and MiniMax
--------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 

Comments

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• volminimax
    Options

Saw this on a facebook group this morning. Good deal if you can get your dealer to match or are close to Wintergarden, FL

-DRUE

Gallatin, TN

Minimax- August 2016

XL- November 2016

"And now we know.....and knowing is half the battle"- G.I. Joe

• kbutler84
    Options
    Wow, wish a dealer around here would do that. I'd be all over it. 
  • EggMcMic
    EggMcMic Posts: 340
    Options
    I'm going to ask my dealer if he will match it!
    EggMcMcc
    Central Illinois
    First L BGE July 2016, RecTec, Traeger, Weber, Campchef
    Second BGE, a MMX, February 2017
    Third BGE, another large, May, 2017
    Added another griddle (BassPro) December 2017
  • volminimax
    Options
    EggMcMic said:
    I'm going to ask my dealer if he will match it!
    The person running that facebook group, called his dealer and they told him they would match it.

-DRUE

Gallatin, TN

Minimax- August 2016

XL- November 2016

"And now we know.....and knowing is half the battle"- G.I. Joe

• SaintJohnsEgger
    Options
    Anyone heard of a Black Friday sale from the Ceramic Grill Store? I would love to get an adjustable rig.
    Marshall in Beautiful Fruit Cove, FL.
    MiniMax 04/17
    Unofficial BGE MiniMax Evangelist
    Facebook Big Green Egg MiniMax Owners Group

• stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    Options
    Smokeware.com is 25% off with code SWFRI

Completely unrelated, but really cool, SnapPower.com LED lighted wall receptacles are up to 30% off.  I have these in all my hallways, kids' rooms, and they're freakin great.  They don't work with GFCI's in bathrooms or horizatonally mounted outlets, but for traditional ones they're great.
  • znagle28
    Options
    Anyone heard of a Black Friday sale from the Ceramic Grill Store? I would love to get an adjustable rig.
    I'm hoping they have one, as well as Dizzypig. Debit card locked and loaded!
  • KC_Steve
    Options
    I think a local dealer is doing the XL for $999.  I've been thinking of replacing my Medium for a Large, but an XL is tempting.
    L, M - Kansas City
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Beer at my local brewery (Conquest) two dollars off all Growlers. I loaded up.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,174
    Options
    KC_Steve said:
    I think a local dealer is doing the XL for $999.  I've been thinking of replacing my Medium for a Large, but an XL is tempting.
    The XL Medium combo is the best out there. 
  • KC_Steve
    Options
    KC_Steve said:
    That's what I am "afraid" of.  I'll get the XL and keep the Medium.  We'll see what happens on Friday!
    L, M - Kansas City
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,174
    Options
    KC_Steve said:
    KC_Steve said:
    That's what I am "afraid" of.  I'll get the XL and keep the Medium.  We'll see what happens on Friday!
    Two eggs is a game changer. Pull the trigger and don't look back. 
  • g37
    g37 Posts: 450
    Options
    I've  been wanting  a PSWOO combo but the shipping  is expensive   I emailed  the ceramic grill store and asked if any sales would be coming up.  I got an email  later saying  there not gonna be having  any sales anytime soon  
    Ewa Beach, Hawaii
  • SaintJohnsEgger
    Options
    g37 said:
    I've  been wanting  a PSWOO combo but the shipping  is expensive   I emailed  the ceramic grill store and asked if any sales would be coming up.  I got an email  later saying  there not gonna be having  any sales anytime soon  
    That sobbing sound you are hearing is me.  :|
    MiniMax 04/17

• Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Kick Ash Basket has a Turkey Day sale with free shipping. You can order now.

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• tikigriller
    tikigriller Posts: 1,389
    Options
    g37 said:
    I would still check on Friday. If they can't start the sale until then, then it does them no good to talk about it now as it would stop sales from happening today. 

There is also a thought process that if their prices are already fair and reasonable for what you receive, there is never a reason for a "sale". 
    Just bought an Egg?  Here is what you get to look forward to now:

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    KC_Steve said:
    The L and M is good, but I feel the XL and M is better.  Wish I had an XL.  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • JacksDad
    JacksDad Posts: 538
    Options
    Oh man. I think I may have to pull the trigger on that one! 

Large BGE -- New Jersey

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    g37 said:
    Don't give up on your ceramic grill store sale just yet...
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • SaintJohnsEgger
    Options
    Photo Egg said:
    g37 said:
    Don't give up on your ceramic grill store sale just yet...
    I'm not. But my expectations are not high.
    MiniMax 04/17

• tikigriller
    Options
    Here ya go. Told ya not to give up on CGS!!

just got the email. No codes. So just hit their site. 

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California
  • HoustonEgger
    Options
    Just got the email:

Seasons Greetings from Ceramic Grill Store

We hope you are looking forward to the Holidays, we know we are!
    To help get in the holiday spirit, enjoy up to 25% off select items in our store
    Black Friday through Cyber Monday - 10% off all combos
    and on orders over $99 get a free pair of 15" soft grip locking tongs.
    Formerly of Houston, TX - Now Located in Bastrop, TX
    I work in the 'que business now (since 2017)

6 Eggs: (1) XL, (2) Large, (1) Small, (1) Minimax & (1) Mini - Egging since 2007
    Also recently gained: (1) Gas Thing (came with the house), (1) 36" Blackstone Griddle & (1) Pitts & Spitts Pellet Smoker
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Here ya go. Told ya not to give up on CGS!!

just got the email. No codes. So just hit their site. 

Damn your fast...
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • tikigriller
    Options
    I'm bored at home @photoegg Kids are doing Leggo's and prepping the 9 year old's birthday ribs for dinner. We all haven't even made it out of PJ's yet!

Livermore, California
  • HofstraJet
    HofstraJet Posts: 1,156
    Options
    I'm bored at home @photoegg Kids are doing Leggo's and prepping the 9 year old's birthday ribs for dinner. We all haven't even made it out of PJ's yet!

The kids are prepping the ribs? Well done in the training dep't. :smiley:
    Two Large Eggs, 6 gal Cajun Fryer, and a MiniMax in Charlotte, NC - My New Table
    Twitter: @ Bags
    Blog: TheJetsFan.com
  • HofstraJet
    HofstraJet Posts: 1,156
    edited November 2016
    Options
    CGS sale starts Friday. Just FYI.
    Two Large Eggs, 6 gal Cajun Fryer, and a MiniMax in Charlotte, NC - My New Table
    Twitter: @ Bags
    Blog: TheJetsFan.com
  • Bepier
    Bepier Posts: 22
    Options
    Just got the email:

Seasons Greetings from Ceramic Grill Store

.... and I'm loading up my cart.
    Cumming, GA