Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Digital camera pic posting

Options
Mop
Mop Posts: 496
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well i have a hold of a digital camera for the weekend and would like to post a pic or two, Do I have to have the pics somewhere on the net before I post em?
Like photopoint for example?
If so I have pics there now....to post do I "copy image" or what..[p]MOp~

Comments

• Mike Oelrich
    Options
    Mop,[p] Yes, they have to be on the net somewhere and Photopoint works as well as anything else, though you'll get an "image hosted by Photopoint" banner on the image when you link to it from somewhere else. Here's how to do it:[p]View the picture or album in Photopoint. If you want to share a whole album with the BGE Forum, look down the left side of the Photopoint page for the album and find the place that lets you share the album, then click on "link to this album". Click that link and it should take you to a page that gives you some options on how to share the picture. Take the first option, which is a url to the album page. Copy it and paste it into the "Optional link URL" block on th bottom of a BGE forum message and type in a title for the link in the "Link Title" box. To include a single picture (vice a whole album) and have it show up in a BGE Forum message, click on the picture in the Photopoint album page. When you view the picture page in Photopoint, you should see a box below the picture titled "Would you like to include this picture in your online auction . . .". That box contains a link you can put in the "Optional Image URL" box on a BGE forum message. The picture will be included when you post the message. If you know HTML, you can also use the image tag and embed an image that way using the Photopoint link as the image source. Let me know if you need any more help![p]MikeO
  • Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Mop,[p]I am not familiar with photopoint but - yes, they need to be on the Internet before you can post them on the forum. If you can view them yourself on your internet browser, then just copy that URL address and post all of it (http://www.whatever.com/yourpicture.jpg) in the Optional Image URL: space below. If you can't view it on your browser before you post it - then don't bother since we won't see it either. Its totally different than attaching a pic to an email. The link on my site might explain more.[p]Tim
    [ul][li]How to post a picture here[/ul]
  • Mop
    Mop Posts: 496
    Options