Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Boneless turkey breast

Options
Ordered a boneless turkey breast from Fresh Market.  Any suggestions on a rub for this bird?  I am planning on cooking on indirect heat on a v-rack at 325.....any other thoughts?

Comments

• Skiddymarker
    Options
    If it has the skin, fold over and tie it. Slight sear in CI pan before the indirect. SWMBO likes a sage based rub - easier to make your own. 
    Once cooked slice across the breast. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • bhedges1987
    bhedges1987 Posts: 3,201
    Options
    Salt and pepper works - not much though. The last hour put it in a pan, top with butter and cover with foil. 

When you slice it, dip each slice in the melted butter. 

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

• SoCalTim
    SoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    Options
    Wrap it in a bacon weave, it's magic!
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Did one with the Dizzy Pig Mad Max turkey rub last week. Winner winner turkey dinner. It's like a whole meal in one bite. The depth of flavor is incredible. Truly.