Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

RTIC 30oz Tumbler Deal on Amazon

Options

Comments

• Feenbo
    Feenbo Posts: 37
    Options
    Purchased 2 - great deal!
  • jbjet45
    Options
    I bought a case to wholesale after decoration at this price.  I actually paid just a bit over half that each for a case.  I went to get a second case and it was already back up to the regular price ($10 each I think on a case)
  • PSC
    PSC Posts: 148
    Options
    I like my Ozark Trail better than my RTIC

better lid closure, at least my opinion

just bought 10 of the 20oz Ozarks for guests 
  • stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    Options
    Got 300 of them a few weeks ago for $6.66 a piece direct from RTIC ($200 shipped for a case of 30.)  Killer deal.

I think they had the powder coated camo ones on sale for $9.98 a piece on the website if you bought a case of 30.
  • cssmd27
    cssmd27 Posts: 345
    Options
    Got 300 of them a few weeks ago for $6.66 a piece direct from RTIC ($200 shipped for a case of 30.)  Killer deal.

I think they had the powder coated camo ones on sale for $9.98 a piece on the website if you bought a case of 30.
    Were all those sale prices?  $10/cup plain and $15/cup powder coated - both as case purchases - on their website now.
    Dallas (University Park), Texas
  • stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    Options
    cssmd27 said:

Were all those sale prices?  $10/cup plain and $15/cup powder coated - both as case purchases - on their website now.

Yes, they were on sale.  Plain cups were 33% off about a month ago, then the camo powder coated ones were 33% off last week (Thursday maybe?) 
  • Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Options

Sending those out as Christmas gifts to forum members?
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

• tgs2401
    tgs2401 Posts: 423
    Options
    $9.99 on RTIC's website. Looks like they have dropped their prices.

https://www.rticcoolers.com/shop/drinkware/tumblers

One large BGE in Louisville, KY.
  • Firemanyz
    Options
    Go to RTIC site and look at bulk purchases. Powder coated cups are $280 for 30 of them. Plain stainless are $250 or so. 
  • KiterTodd
    KiterTodd Posts: 2,466
    Options
    I have two of their 10 oz. lowball cups for cocktails and I have to say...they don't work for sh*t.   I don't understand it, but for some reason...it's only marginally better that any double wall cup (plastic, non vacuum, etc.). 

In comparison, I have Hydroflask pint "glass"  and that thing without a cap will keep un-iced water cold for hours and beers as well.   They're better quality, but Hyrdoflask doesn't make a tumbler.  :(
    LBGE/Maryland
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    KiterTodd said:
    I have two of their 10 oz. lowball cups for cocktails and I have to say...they don't work for sh*t.   I don't understand it, but for some reason...it's only marginally better that any double wall cup (plastic, non vacuum, etc.). 

In comparison, I have Hydroflask pint "glass"  and that thing without a cap will keep un-iced water cold for hours and beers as well.   They're better quality, but Hyrdoflask doesn't make a tumbler.  :(
    Agree on the lowballs. So much open surface area on the top compared to the small amount of insulated walls...it's like the running the A/C in a house with no roof. 
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    KiterTodd said:

Maybe you just need to start drinking cocktails by the pint?

LBGE

Pikesville, MD