Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

@tarheelmatt - gonna be a helluva Tuesday!!

Options
greetings friends

i wanted to shout out to @tarheelmatt and say good to see you guys and thanks for the support... But mostly thanks for the peach antiseptic. There are lots of cuts I'll sterilize over the next 24 hours of Election Day with that jar. 

I hope you guys do come by for a drink and some food sometime --- anytime. Always welcome, my friend.

cheers all!  I'll be on the couch with a mason jar and a dream all day! Shoot me a text!

8-damien

@johnmitchell @Wolfpack

Goes for you guys, too...  Feel,like a drink Tuesday?
Large BGE and Medium BGE
36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

Comments

• tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    @MaskedMarvel hello my friend! I think there's a tarheelmatt impersonating me around these parts. Though I really want to get out to see you sometime ,  I haven't yet, but appears this guy is pretty dang cool though .  I want to meet him now. 
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • AppStateDDS
    Options
    That was me, sorry for confusion - I'm more of a lurker than a one to post cooks.  I need to resolve to get involved more!  

That stuff is antiseptic for sure!  

Ill be on on the road to Florida on election night, listening to satellite radio for results..
    Stuart
    Burlington/Alamance County, NC
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    That was me, sorry for confusion - I'm more of a lurker than a one to post cooks.  I need to resolve to get involved more!  

That stuff is antiseptic for sure!  

Ill be on on the road to Florida on election night, listening to satellite radio for results..
    Are you planning to make Butt Blast ? 
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    Options
    greetings friends

i wanted to shout out to @tarheelmatt and say good to see you guys and thanks for the support... But mostly thanks for the peach antiseptic. There are lots of cuts I'll sterilize over the next 24 hours of Election Day with that jar. 

I hope you guys do come by for a drink and some food sometime --- anytime. Always welcome, my friend.

cheers all!  I'll be on the couch with a mason jar and a dream all day! Shoot me a text!

8-damien

@johnmitchell @Wolfpack

Goes for you guys, too...  Feel,like a drink Tuesday?
    Wish I could- heading to Germany for a meeting. 

Will try to get by the restaurant soon and we can catch up. 

Hope all is well
    Greensboro, NC
  • AppStateDDS
    Options
    I've got the Blast on my calendar and it looks like I should be able to attend - and between now and then let's see if I can post some cooks as well as pics of my large Egg set up.  

To go along with AppState I attended UNC for grad school, so I got the best of both worlds as far as I am concerned!  
    Stuart
  • MaskedMarvel
    Options
    Bwahahahaahaaa. I should always post at 3am....

sorry stuart

@AppStateDDS hope you're having a safe trip. Loving this juice!!
    Large BGE and Medium BGE

• AppStateDDS
    Options
    Made it to Brunswick, GA.  On to St Aug Beach after a few hours sleep!  Hearing radio reports of this election has been good entertainment during the drive!  
    Stuart
  • MaskedMarvel
    Options
    Made it to Brunswick, GA.  On to St Aug Beach after a few hours sleep!  Hearing radio reports of this election has been good entertainment during the drive!  
    I'm almost to the bottom of my jar. Thanks for the kindness. Enjoy the celebration in St Augustine. 
    Large BGE and Medium BGE