Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Another spun chicky

Options
Perfect.
BGE Large and MiniMax, Napolean 500.  Obsessed with rotisserie.  

Comments

• Hub
    Hub Posts: 927
    Options
    Wow.
    Beautiful and lovely Villa Rica, Georgia
  • tikigriller
    tikigriller Posts: 1,389
    Options
    Showoff
    Just bought an Egg?  Here is what you get to look forward to now:

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    eggnewtoy said:
    Perfect.
    I was so inclined to agree sister. As such:

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Dredger
    Dredger Posts: 1,468
    Options
    What a beautiful bird @eggnewtoy. That skin looks fantastic. I am absolutely sure the flavor and moisture were off the charts.
    Large BGE
    Greenville, SC
  • Stormbringer
    Options
    It's becoming more and more difficult to resist buying one of these ...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Cooking and blogging with a Large and Minimax in deepest, darkest England-shire
    | My food blog ... BGE and other stuff ... http://www.thecooksdigest.co.uk
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

• JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    Wow... You nailed it!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,518
    Options
    Nice! btw, I thought this is supposed to be a one word sentence thread  =)
    canuckland
  • OhioEgger
    Options
    I just did my second spun chick. Doesn't look as perfect as yours, but no doubt the best chicken I've ever cooked. As long as I have the spinner, spatchcock is definitely a thing of the past for me!
    Cincinnati, Ohio. Large BGE since 2011. Still learning.
  • tikigriller
    Options
    I might have to get my George Foreman Rotisserie out of the garage and give it a try again after seeing these pics!  :lol: 

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California
  • scooter759
    Options
    I just caved over the weekend and bought one with a 20% off coupon at Ace. Have yet to bring it out of hiding. I get in trouble starting in November as this should have been on my Christmas list. Like I'm gonna wait until then to use it. Jeez!

Extra Large, 2 Large, Medium, Mini Max, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN
  • Dredger
    Dredger Posts: 1,468
    Options
    Congrats @scooter759! Just tell your significant other that the elves dropped it off early so you could practice making fantastic food for the holidays. Yep, that should work. =)
    Large BGE
    Greenville, SC
  • tikigriller
    Options
    Mine loves it when I buy my own gifts so she does not have to!  She hates the Holidays.

Livermore, California
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Pretty chic ;). Looks great!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow