Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Who makes the best grill basket or "wok"?

EggtuaryEggtuary Posts: 400
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I bought a veggie basket at Williams-Sonoma the other day (the kind made from really thin wire that has a lid on top and a detachable handle). I'm not totally happy with it. It doesn't make stirring veggies very easy.[p]So, now I'm looking for something better. Williams-Sonoma has another one on sale that they call their Nonstick Deep Grilling Wok. It looks like it would be much more useful. For $10, it seems like a decent price.[p]I am also looking to buy the Maverick ET-73, so I checked www.thegadgetsource.com to see if they had grilling "woks" since I'll be ordering the Mav from them anyway. Turns out they have two types of "wok" available. One is porcelain, the other is a stainless steel Weber model with very thin slits in it (rather than the larger round holes I've seen on the other models.)[p]I appreciate any insights folks here can provide![p]Thanks,
Mike

Comments